Chapter one of one

i'm back :) with i a new hurt/comfort fic! i honestly don't know what to think of it, but i hope yall like it anyway.

- title from the song "coffin" from jessie reyez! i saw her live as the opening for billie eilish and she has some really good songs, so check her songs out sometime :)
- sorry in advance for any mistakes, english isn't my native langauge so there might be some grammar mistakes!
- tw; abusive parent (mention of drugs and alcohol) and injuries, both not that explicit but just to make sure! stay safe!

"Let me go!", his own voice voice echoing in Simon's mind, while the tears that fell from his eyes as a waterfall and burned a little in the open cut on his cheeck. It was small, but it was there. Simon never felt fully safe around Micke since he became addicted to his medication and booze, but something in his dad's eyes made him believe there was still a sparkly of hope this time. That hope was now gone, maybe forever. It was stupid to think it would be anything different.

After everything...after the video, he seeked the comfort of someone that was once his dad, and decided to go to his apartment, lying to his mom, saying he was going to Ayub's. She raised her eyebrow a little, confused by why he wanted to go at almost 9pm, but she trusted her kid with everything. Simon deserved to have more time with his childhood friends.

In a nutshell, it went bad. Even more worse then Simon had ever seen coming. Micke kept talking about how he saw his son on the newspaper, along with the Prince, talking about it like it was some stupid joke. Simon got enough of it, and took his bag and coat, reaching for the door, until his dad got mad (again).

Simon left, sobbing the second the door was finally closed behind him, literally and figuratively. Some passangers walking by looked at him, and at this point Simon didn't know if it was from the video, or because he looked like a crying mess.

He couldn't go home. He couldn't face his mother face and the dissapointment of Sara's. It would be too much, and Simon honestly still didn't know what all just happenned. He seeked comfort. From anything, or anyone, even the worst option. Maybe even the worse option the most.

That's how he ended up here, with dried tears on his cheeck, red eyes from all the crying and a head full of worries, standing infront of Wilhelm's window. Maybe this would make the worries even bigger, but it was a risk that he wanted to, needed to, take.

Simon knocked on the thin window a couple times and stood still and scared. A familair face appeared, with a different hairstyle, looking confused, and most of all worried. Wilhelm opened the window almost immidiatly.

"Hi", Simon said with a small voice, barely above a whispering, breaking the silenced seconds. Wilhelm stood there perplex, before saying "Simon- what happenned? Are you okay? Come in.", while tugging lightly at Simon's tears-drenched sweater paws.

It took a little bit of stumbeling, but after a couple tries Simon stood in Wilhelm's room, with big afraid dark eyes, looking anywhere but the other's boys eyes. There was an akward feeling around them, which still hurts even if it's what they both expected from this sitaution.

"I just- I'm-", Simon started, the words not coming out of his mouth, how hard he tried. His eyes now fell all around Wilhelm's room, looking so anxious that it made Wilhelm's heart break even further. His eyes started to water again, he didn't want to feel weak, crying infront of Wilhelm, but he couldn't hold it back anymore.

"Hey", Wille said, slowly rubbing his hand on Simon's right arm, trying to comfort him. He wanted to hug him, but didn't know what Simon's boundaries were given the sitaution they were in.

"It's okay", Simon sniffled. "It doesn't look okay", Wilhelm said, looking at Simon's face and the cut on his left cheeck. There was more, but Simon didn't want to bother the Prince more then he already did.