Chapt. 1 [Pt. 1]┃Exploring

Tommy woke up to the twins, Wilbur and Technoblade, yet again arguing about who the faster swimmer was. Of course, they all knew it was techno. Though, no one had wanted to admit it. Tommy was thinking about what to do today. He had wanted to go exploring for quite some time now, 'Maybe I should do some exploring! I'm pretty bored anyways, plus, I've been wanting to for awhile now.' He thought to himself. So, he got up, put on his shirt he found in the ocean, he wondered where it came from.. but he didn't really care, it was comfortable. He also grabbed a couple things with his tentacles and headed out his room. He had hoped that wil and techno were still fighting, so he could sneak out without being detected. He didn't really feel like putting up with their sh!t today. To no one's surprise, the were indeed still fighting. Philza just watched. Phil noticed Tommy had swam out his room, smiling at him. "Hi, mate!" Philza said to Tommy. Tommy replied with "Morning, Dadza!" And left. There wasn't much to say. But before Tommy could swim out the door, Philza asked "Where are you going, Tom's?" Tommy stopped. "I'm going to go hangout with Ranboo and Tubbo!" He replied with a smile, it wasn't a complete lie. He was going to go say hi to the two and see if they wanted to join him. "Alright! Tell them I say hi!" Phil said, before saying "Stay safe!", Tommy just nodded.

Tommy was looking for his two friends, he swam to their normal hangout spot. Surprisingly, no one was there. Although, it was quite early, so maybe he should just wait for a little till they came? But before he could do anything, he heard a familiar voice. "Hey, big man!" Tommy looked in the direction of the voice, it was tubbo and ranboo. "Hey, King! Hey, Rab00b." He mocked in a joking tone. "Hi, Tommy!" Ranboo replied. Tommy just smiled. "Whatcha' doing?" Tubbo asked, sitting down on a rock. "Hmm, nothing really. Was just thinking." Tommy replied. "Hmm?" Tubbo questioned with a noise. Ranboo just stared in confusion. Tomy sighed, "I'm thinking about exploring! I want check out those cool.. what were they called? Ships? Yeah, ships!" Tuboo and Ranboo looked in surprise "but.. we're supposed to stay away from those! The.. Land fish are on them!" Ranboo replied. Tommy thought for a second, before answering "I knowww, but I'm boredd!! I really wanna check it out aswell!" Tommy lent back, landing on the rock. Ranboo sighed, tubbo just stared. "Tommy.." ranboo said, Tommy cutting him off "I don't wanna hear it, ranboo! How do we know the land fish are even evil!?" Ranboo fell silent. He had never thought about that before. Could all the stories be false? "I know, but it's still dangerous, Tommy. I wouldn't risk it." Ranboo said to Tommy. "Ughhh, you boring!" Tommy groaned. "Tell me what you see up there." Tubbo said to Tommy. Tommy got up, looking at tubbo, a little shocked. Ranboo looked to tubbo, a bit of anger, but mostly shock was in his expression. "Tubbo!" Ranboo yelled, not too loudly. "What!? We both know he's gonna go anyways!" Tubbo replied. Ranboo knew this, he knew he was going to go, that it was useless to even try convince Tommy to not go. But he tried anyways. He didn't want his best friend to get hurt. Ranboo cared deeply for Tommy and Tubbo, so he always tried to convince them not to do anything crazy, despite how useless it was. "Well, try not to get too bored without me!" Tommy chuckled slightly, "I'll be alright. Promise." Tommy said. Ranboo said nothing, Tubbo just smiled. Soon after, Tommy swam off into the distance. "MAKE SURE TO GET ME AND RANBOO SOMETHING!" Tubbo yelled. "I WILL!!" Tommy replied. He wondered what he would find. He smiled as he swam off, turning around and waving quickly to his friends. Tubbo waved back, ranboo didn't. He was just worried, yet, he still smiled at Tommy.