The new kid.

Misaki' pov-
I was working on my papers until I heard Yukimura's voice from far away but slowly coming closer. "M-Misaki!! Help someone is passed out in room #304!" She says while stuttering. "What?! I will check it out." I make my way down to the room and found a student passed out. His friend was next to him. "What happened here?" I say with aggression. "I have no idea! We where making dumplings for the sports team but this guy with dark blue hair came in and it looked like he hypnotized Ikota!" He says with a little bit of watery eyes. "Don't worry I'll make sure to keep my eyes out.   I start walking back when I see a guy kind of speed walking down the hallway. "Walk!!" I shout to him. He turns around and he had dark blue hair. I start to chase him because why not- and I catch up to him. "W-what do you want!!" He said with a shaky voice. "Come with me." I told him.

We get to the classroom and we are both sitting down facing each other.  " Tell me. What where you doing 10 minutes ago?"  He as panicking I could tell. "Umm I was in class:)" of course he lied. "School was over 3hours ago! And there no after school classes, it's just Ikota and Noya making dumplings." He is wearing a mask and glasses but I could still see him  blushing through the mask. "Stay here" I walked out and made sure to have Yukimura keep an eye on him.

Yukimuras pov-
This is quit scary. Misa left me in a room with a random person I've never seen before, and he hypnotized someone! "Hey uh who are you? I've never seen you around before?"
"Oh uh I'm new I came yesterday."  HE IS SO CUTEE!!! "O-oh okay then." The room went silent.  "He stood up and came my way."  "Oh god this is where I die!" I thought in my head. He came very close our faces where just inches away. Our lips came close. I could FEEL the blush coming on my face. "Are you a girl?" he said as he backed away. OH MY GOD!!!!!! "I-uh-okay then you got sorta close for that!" I kinda raised my voice. "You don't look like you would yell a lot."  He said quietly. "Well same with you!" He backed away to the other side of the room.  "Am I mean or something? Why did you back away so far?oh my are you ok??!!!" He was shaking and looked terrified.  I walk up to him and sit down right in front of him. "I-uh well are you a girl!" Oh my goodness "no I'm not I girl." He looked super shocked "OH MY GOODNESS IM SO SORRY ABOUT THAT!" Well he's quick to apologize "it's ok I get it a lot. No big deal!" He took his mask off. "Sorry I just get nervous in front of girl. I'm just a dumb boy who's scared of them because of his stupid mom." He says a little teary eyed. "Hey! Don't say that your not dumb or stupid and I bet multiple people have fears of girls it's no big deal I promise!" He started to tear up. "I-Is it ok if I have a hug? Sorry i just don't wanna show look like an idiot and start crying-  it might just calm me down I guess." I shake my head and hug him. I could feel a tear on my shoulder. I quickly pull his head up and put it between my hands [I hope that makes sense] "hey what's the matter why are you crying?"
"Sorry I just haven't felt 'this' in a while I have one siblings who is constantly busy and my dad is an alcoholic who is just always either sleeping or something else."  I feel so bad! "Hey it's ok! Don't worry I'll always be here for you." I quickly hugged him. "Thanks uhm- what's your name?" Oof
"Oh I'm Yukimura! And you?"
"Satorou kanou. But just kanou"
That's amazing to know
"Well I gotta go I'll see you tomorrow if you wanna hang out? it's a Saturday here my phone number text me when you can!"  I walked away and hoped to get a text back:)