One

Three years ago I was in a band. We were called the "Heavy Hearts!" In all honesty, it was just best friends who couldn't play a lick, all we did was drink and hang out in each others garages to "practice." I was the lead singer, my best friend Tammy was the guitar player, and Robby, my other friend was the drummer. Everything was the same, except one night. Tammy decided to invite a few of her friends over. I was sitting on the couch and a guy who looked a little older than me sat down and just started talking. What he was saying didn't always make sense, I guess since I had some to drink. Before I could actually say anything, the guy leaned over and started making out with me. I didn't know what to do so I just laid there. My mind going in all different places. I eventually fell asleep. I think I had too much to drink.. When I woke up, the guy was cleaning himself up. Not my best choice. Anyways, the guy gave me a weird look and walked away. When I looked down I noticed I was a mess also. I went to clean myself up but I guess someone was occupying the bathroom. "Hello! Could it take you any longer?" My voice seemed to ring in my ears. The pain of how loud I was. Ah. Was that gonna hurt in the morning..
Finally, after what had seemed like forever, a guy walked out of the bathroom. "Sorry." He smirked then really looked at me and kind of chuckled, "Do you need some help with uh, that?" Pointing at my mess all over my shirt. I nodded and he followed me into the bathroom.
"I'm Sawyer. Sawyer Thompson." He grinned. I sat on the counter and he began running the water in the tub. I think I gave him a weird look, not exactly what I thought he meant by help me out? I mean, yeah, no. "Um. I know I'm not me right now, but you aren't helping me in there." I pointed to the tub and he grinned, "Take off your shirt and pants." I still had the same expression. "I don't know you." He laughed this time, "Do you not wear underwear and a bra?" So I agreed. I wiggled out of my shirt and shorts and handed them to him. He didn't glance up when I handed them to him. He began washing them as I just sat there. After 5 minutes passed I decided it was my turn to speak, "I'm Adley. Adley Brinx." He smiled at my attempt at a conversation. "Well, Adley. Your clothes need to dry out, they are washed. You need a shower so, I think you can handle that." I smiled and he walked out.

The next morning was a blur. I had a migraine that could seriously drive an elephant crazy. Mom had made me get up to go to church. As she thumped at my door to get me up she told me I had 30 minutes. I laid in bed for another 10 trying to figure out how I'm going to get up and dressed within what was now 20 minutes.
I got up and put on a dress and the darkest shades I could find. My hair was thrown into a ponytail and I didn't wear makeup. Honestly that is a total waste of time.

We got to church and I sat in the middle pew by my mother and sister. I tried staying awake but it didn't work. The next thing I remembered was the opening of a door, when I looked up, Sawyer was sitting directly across from me. He was making hand gestures at me. I guess he could see I was asleep. He laughed when I looked at him.

After church he walked by me, turned around and kept walking past me. Eventually he paused right at me, "Are you going to ask what I'm doing?" Kind of confused, "I just thought you were going to stop eventually. " he grinned. "I was thinking, since you are now stalking me. Maybe you could stalk me at a movie, this weekend? " he smiled. I looked at him to see how much he actually wanted to, "Well. Depends on what it is worth to you." His grin faded and he stared at me. For a couple of seconds his eyes wondered over my body. "I understand the whole 'checking someone out,' but come on. It has been more than ten seconds. " he laughed and I agreed to the movie.

We got to the movies and he picked the "scariest" movie there. I think he was expecting me to beg him to pick another movie but instead I walked in and picked the seats.

"Adley! Psss Adley!" I looked over to see who I was sitting by. Great. I picked a seat close to my ex. Jax. Short for Jaxon Kamron.
I waved at him and as I did Sawyer sat down beside me, making Jax turn bright red and face the movie.

"Who is that?"