Jorg, who was sitting on the Strongman Game, started to giggle...?

Once we were finally closer Matt raised up his hammer with a huge grin

Once we were finally closer Matt raised up his hammer with a huge grin. "I GOT YOU NOW!" I looked up at the game... realizing this is what Jorg wanted. "Matt wait-" But Matt had already slammed his hammer down hard... hitting the bell onto, which run throw the whole park. "Someone definitely heard that..." I said in my head, and saw once again Jorg flying away.

"Ah! C'mon!" Matt yelled out in anger as he chased after the robot. "Matt! Wait!" I shouted quietly... having a feeling something or someone was now following us.

We followed Jorg who ended up going into a Mirror House. "...Oh come on." I said annoyed. Mirror House's are like the hardest mazes out there. Who ever made them is evil.

Me and Matt go in trying to find Jorg...while Matt was going through the maze with ease...I keep fucking hitting every mirror I come across. I saw that my Hello Kitty bandage that was on my head fell off. Looking into the mirror I realized I have completely healed all the way. "Okay that's pretty cool."

I catch up with Matt and decide it would be best to stick with him... because God forbid I'm like a bird to glass in this place.

Me and Matt started to call out Jorg's name as he kept responding with bweeps and boops. We come across a mirror that made us look buff and gave us beards...I'm not gonna lie I looked hella badass.

We came across another mirror, but this time we both shriek with disgust. We had...A NOSE AND FIVE FINGERS. We both immediately got away quickly from that mirror. God it was terrifying.

Matt then stopped. "What are we doing?! If we just get to Edd and the Time Machine™ then Jorg won't exist and I'll have my perfect face back! I don't need Jorg!" Matt said which made me glare at him.

"Hey! What do I get out of this! If it weren't for me you would be dead!" I said to him.

"Pfft, like I said. When i get the Time Machine, I'll become king and everything will be great, and you can be my second on command." He said with to much pride in his tone.

I pinch the bridge of my nose in annoyance. "Your a pain in my ass sometimes, you know that?"

"BREEEEP!" Jorg fly's past us, making his way to the exit, catching us off guard.

"HEY! Get back here!" Matt shouted following Jorg. "Matt! I swear to the author herself-" I started to chase after Matt, following him to the exit.

....But not after having the feeling that something was getting closer to us...Am I spider man or some shit? Why do I have Spidey senses all of a sudden?

We started to chase Jorg outside. Matt Infront of me finally catching up to Jorg...then finally catching him is his grasp. I then stopped running as I saw what was now right in front of Matt. My heart spanked to my stomach as my eyes widen.

"YOUR MINE NOW YOU LITTLE-" CHOMP!

The bioweapons from earlier chomped down on Jorg crushing him in his teeth...AND ALSO ON MATT'S HAND.

Me and him both started to scream at the site of his missing hand...until it popped out from his sleeves. We both exhaled in relief.

"Gotta love cartoon logic."

The bioweapons then huff deeply into our faces in a threatening manner. This... wasn't good- that means-

Matt then sneezed on one of the bioweapons head...now having mucus and snot all over him.

"...bless you..."

The bioweapons started to come closer to us growling and snarling as they showed their razor sharp teeth.

"Oh, bollocks..."

~♥~♥~♥~♥~

It's hot...I'm dying...I'm bored...I'm sexy...I got to many problems right now.
ಥ╭╮ಥ

But I still hope you enjoyed my Chapter...also- FAN ART!

ISN'T IT AMAZING! I love how they added the glowing yellow eyes... you'll see why soon.
👀 👀 👀

But thank you XyloseDelight for making this ✨ MASTERPIECE ✨

Hope you have an amazing, blissfully, sexy day/night.
(◍•ᴗ•◍)✧*。

MEME: