She's hot when she's mad.

The poor girl's eyes widen and she immediately drops to her knees. "I'm sorry, I-I wasn't p-paying attention t-to my down surroundings"

She rolls her eyes irritatingly. "Yeah, right you weren't. Because you're so busy eye-fucking this girl!" She then scoffs.

My eyes then travel down to Jennie's other hand that was inside her pocket, holding something perhaps. It took me a minute before my eyes shot wide as I pieced the puzzle together.

The feline's hand flew in the air and the pocket knife was quick to be brought down and draw those thick crimson blood; lots and lots of them oozing out.

But to her surprise, it wasn't the girl's head that she stabbed. Instead, it was a hand; my hand, the small knife plunged so deep inside the palm that it almost passed through it.

I would be lying if I say it didn't hurt. But I restrained myself from making any noise, for the sake of everyone who's working at this hour.

With the knife still in my palms, tried pulling the sharp object out of her grip, which she stubbornly held on it like a child that doesn't want to let go of her precious lollipop.

Why does she even have a knife in her pocket?

I gave her a warning look but she just stares back, having this silent conversation that only we could understand.

Sighing, she eventually gave in and loosen the grip that made me hastily pull it away from her. Now the painful part.

On the count of three, I pull it out with a pained hiss before removing it out of Jennie's sight, Who knows how many sharp objects she has.

The gash on my palm just looks undeniably horrible and painful, but thanks to my wolf, it quickly healed in no time.

But the pain still lingers a bit, throbbing, but it's nothing that I can't handle.

"You're fired" Jennie says, facing the girl before walking away

"Sup Irene!" I gave Jennie's secretary a high five as our usual greeting as soon as we both reached her desk located just right in front of Jennie's office.

"Miss Kim, Y/n" She greets back with a smile.

The feline only nodded slightly in return, purposely slamming her office door loudly, startling everyone.

"Bad mood?" Irene sits, compiling a bunch of papers.

I nodded. "Bad mood"

"Aren't you going in?" shook my head as took the vacant seat next to her.

"As if I could enter a locked door" I sulked, sighing as rest my head on my palm, playing with a pen. "She said I was a distraction"

"Yeah right you are" Irene snorts as she remained focus on her laptop.

"She kept on ranting about it over the phone yesterday"

"So that was a good thing?" ask, very unsure as the insecurities arose once again.

"Are you kidding me?!" The secretary asks in disbelief. She stops typing and fully faces me. "Remember when told you about the night found her?" I nodded.

"She never had any mental breakdowns after that, until recently"

"So?" I'm so confused. Irene frowned.

"You're already breaking her walls that she kept on rebuilding over the years. That kid never listens to anyone, even to me, and yet you manage to stop her from killing that new employee"

"Is it the first?" Now I'm feeling giddy.

Irene bobs her head and continued typing away on her laptop

"I-uhh, can I do something to help?" There's nothing better? to do rather than to slack around, so why not?

But Irene shook his head slightly, going back to work. "I think. she prefers you being with her than with me, don't you think?"

Now she has this sly smirk across her face that made my brows creased. "What do you mean?"

"3...2...1..."

"Y/n" A scowling kitten suddenly appears.

"What are you still doing here?" even more if that is still possible. With that, she took off

"Talking with Irene?" I say dumbly which made her scowl hastily, leaving me.

"Hey wait up!" I catch up, panting. "Where are you going?

"It is lunchtime" She says, deadpan

"Let's go?" I offer my arm for her to take but she just eyed it.

"Go talk with Irene, don't mind" She states plainly, turning to her heels before speed-walking, leaving me dumbfounded.

Great, she's totally pissed.

---

"Jennie wait!"

"Hey, what's wrong?" place my hand over hers, only for her to pull it out abruptly as if my hands were full of germs.

Jennie rolls her eyes, averting her gaze outside.

We're in a restaurant right now, just in front of her company building, sitting on her usual spot at the side corner, where a big glass window sat.

"Can you please say something."

"What do you want me to say, Y/n?!" She suddenly burst, slamming her hands on the table, startling the people around, including me.

"That something's wrong?! Something's bothering me?! Well- I'm not fine! There, happy now?!"

I was taken aback. "Jennie -"

"Uh, here's your order ma'am" The waiter arrives as he nervously places the food before almost sprinting away, sensing the thick tension between his two customers.

"I'm sorry" I mumble, munching on my food as she did the same, silently eating without sparing a glance.

"Your sorry won't do anything" She drops the utensil as she abruptly stood up.

"Then what should do?" say with utter willingness as held her wrist as she was about to leave again, pleading her to stay.

"Stay...." She looks back as she places her hand on mine, only to pry it away from her with no bits of gentleness after.

"...Stay away from me"

Mistakes Are Mine