We kept rolling on the floor, growling, throwing hard kicks and punches at each other, hardly caring about our mates at the moment.

It was just Seulgi, our anger, and I

My wolf was itching to shift and so is Seulgi's, wanting to take this fight to another level- their competitiveness is on another level.

But before things could get chaotic but exciting, a certain witch just had to ruin the fun; intervene and use her stupid magic to tear us apart from each other's harsh grip.

"I expect you to be gentle with her or else you'll have to deal with me and my magic. Understood?" Irene says ever so sternly.

She could be scary at times.

However, it was the last thing (threat) that she said with a 'hurt her and your dead' smile plastered on her face, before literally dragging her bitch of a mate by her ears.

Huh, as if I'm afraid of her!

Having my mate is pure bliss, weird but in a good way.

With me facing sideways, my mate uses my outstretched arm like a comfy pillow, her face buried against my chest; all snugged up comfortably.

Just right where she needs to be.

Having her this close feels like heaven. Her scent- that oh-so mouth-watering scent that made my wolf purr.

And the sparks every time my skin touches her, it feels so surreal, tingling like something was dancing happily on my skin.

I could watch her all day, cutely sleeping like a cute little angel, snoring cutely with her cute cat-like eyes half-close. And her cute dumpling-like cheeks, they were cutely puffing too.

 And her cute dumpling-like cheeks, they were cutely puffing too

She's so cute! Did mention that already? Irene was right. She wasn't heartless like I thought she seeing how vulnerable and scared she looked like. But gazing at her like this has me thinking.

What could've happened that made her the way she is now a killer psycho? When deep inside, she looks like a terrified kid that had no parents to protect her from this cruel world.

Now it made me want to protect her even more, comfort her, and make her feel loved. tightened my hug and kiss her forehead before slowly standing up, careful not to wake her from her peaceful slumber.

I need to know more about her.

"May my decision to stay with you be right, Jennie. I hope" i whisper, giving her another peck on her forehead before reluctantly storming my way over to the couple's room.

Holy piece of shi- my virgin eyes!

It was a hot make-out session they're having!

Seulgi, who is laying on the sofa half-naked, had abruptly pushed Irene that made the latter fall on the floor unexpectedly.