I swallowed hard before nodding my head. As if I have a choice. Hindi ako umimik at tahimik na hinayaan lamang siya na akbayan ako. He and his brother, Sir Rayven Montenegro, the head's husband, are the owners of this industry. Bruce Reidion Montenegro is different compared to his brother.

"Zani, bagay pala kayo ni Sir Bruce," my photographer told me that eventually.

"You're right," Bruce who's beside me agreed. "Eliz, come here. Ayusan mo na si Zani." He drifted his eyes on my make up artist's direction, talking to the woman.

My make up artist immediately went to us and she reached for my hand to pull me. She just gave Bruce an apologetic smile before accompanying me to the fitting room. Sumunod naman si Bruce sa amin. Nang lingunin ko siya ay natagpuan ko siyang nakatitig sa akin kaya umiwas kaagad ako ng tingin. The three of us stepped inside of the fitting room together.

"You can leave us alone here," Bruce told my make up artist. "I can help her with her clothes."

Muli akong napalunok at tahimik na nanalangin na sana huwag lang umalis si Elizabeth, ang aking make up artist. Ayokong mapag-iwanan na kasama si Bruce. Everytime he's around, I was suffocated. I can't breathe and I almost lost my voice. With him, I feel so unsafe because I know the real him... I know how awful he is to me.

"P-Pero, sir.. iniwan kasi siya sa akin ng head," Eliz protested. "Ginagawa ko lang po ang aking trabaho, Sir Bruce."

"Okay," Bruce surrendered that made me relieved. "Can I choose an outfit for her instead?"

"U-Uh, sige po, sir," Eliz could not do anything but to let Bruce do what he wants to do. "P-Pero sabi po ng photographer ay cocktail po dapat muna, sir. Mamaya po 'yong bathing suit naman. 'Yong the rest naman po ay para po sa Paris shooting niya."

"Hmm," Bruce hummed and nodded his head before drifting his eyes on my direction. "Zan," he mouthed my name.

I looked away again, I really cannot look at him well. I can't move every time he's around, I felt tense and I could not even utter a word.

Bruce was the one who chose the dress I have to wear on my shooting. I wore the black cocktail dress, and after that, Eliz decided to apply some light make ups on my face. Moreover, she put some fake nails on my fingers to make it more impressive. I was mute in the whole day until my shooting done at three in the afternoon.

Aki is not around, Bruce replaced her for today and maybe, until the next days. I decided not to say anything and do what the photographer demand to me. He took a lot of shots of me wearing the black cocktail and he took some more shots of me wearing a bathing suit. I cannot even post well because I can feel that Bruce is staring at me. He really made me uncomfortable.

Bruce presented himself and told his brother and the head that he'll drop me at my place. Good thing that Elizabeth interrupted us and said that I brought my car with me. Maybe, she noticed that I am not comfortable when Bruce is around. Elizabeth smiled at me and I smiled back, of course.

"Ihatid ko na po kayo sa inyong sasakyan, Miss Zani," she presented politely. "Tapos na rin po ang trabaho ko rito," she added in a soft voice.

"U-Uh, you can come with me and I can drop you off at your place," I offered.

She chuckled. "Mabuti dahil sa wakas ay nagsalita na rin kayo, Miss Zani. Kanina ka pa kasi walang-imik, akala ko nga ay kung ano na ang nangyari sa inyo."