"Kisaki Tetta. I may seem new but I've been here since the start."

"So, shall we start?"

"Not yet, Hanma's still not here," Mochi stated that startled her since she had forgotten that he still exists.

"I already called him. He should be here any minute now."

Kisaki was right when he said that Hanma would show up shortly. Since she had only seen him from a distance before, she was a little taken aback by how tall he appeared to be. He's a dashing two-meter tall teen.

"Hanma has arrived." Walking in big steps from the entrance, Hanma plastered a huge grin on his face, seemingly pleased with what he was seeing.

"You're late."

"Correction, fashionably late," he looked at each one of them and stopped at her. "Look who we have here. Mikey's... ex-"

"We should begin the meeting now, Izana. It's way past nine. We'll be behind the plan if we don't start soon," Kakucho halted them. Izana and the rest agreed, so they all proceeded to climb the stage just behind them, leaving Y/N and Kakucho alone. The warehouse was steadily filling up as more members started to enter as well, that's why Kakucho pulled the h/c-haired outside through the door beside the stage. When he was certain that no one was looking for them or was nearby, he slammed the door shut and dragged her a little distance away from the door.

"I thought I had knocked some senses in that tiny brain of yours when we were at the train station before, Y/N. But you pretty much showed me that I failed to do so. Why would you do this?"

"Wait, I don't understand why you drag me out here. The meeting's starting-" Y/N tried to touch him by the arm to get him back inside but he slapped her hand away.

"Stop playing dumb, goddamn it! Answer me!"

"Calm down okay, calm down! God. I don't fucking understand you so can you tell me what was going on because I have no clue? Where is this coming from, Kakucho?"

"You brought Kisaki Tetta here because of Mikey, right? Now we're fucked. He's not supposed to be here! I know what he's capable of and so are you. You know him well and you trusted him too much which you shouldn't have. How can you be so clueless, huh?"

"First off, I didn't even know he was coming. And no, I didn't bring him here. I absolutely have no idea what he's plotting right now because he's been gone for... months. Second, how did you know about Mikey?"

As soon as the closed door behind them slammed, they stopped arguing. It banged once before repeating multiple times as if someone was enraged and wanted to rip it open. It was then followed by the sound of the doorknob turning ominously.

"I knew it from the beginning, Y/N. Long before Bloody Halloween, long before I saw you near the orphanage; I knew it from the beginning. So please, I need you to help me put an end to all of these."

Kisaki revealed himself when the door finally broke open. They took a short glimpse at him as he was breathing heavily. The door behind him, though, was fully damaged; the doorknob had been unlatched, and the door itself had a few little holes and cracks in it.

"Izana was asking for both of you to be present on the stage. Sorry I broke the door."

"We're coming. Also, you don't have to break the door. You can open it from the inside since I locked it outside."Kakucho pulled Y/N in, leaving Kisaki outside. Kisaki and Y/N briefly locked eyes, and at that brief moment, she noticed him shaking his head angrily.

"Where have you been?" Izana asked as they climbed up the stage.

"Outside. Y/N stepped on shit and she was too embarrassed to tell everyone."

"I didn't step on shit!" Y/N shook her head to prove it was a made-up lie, but no one believed her. She pinched Kakucho's side when no one was no longer looking at them and gave him a frustrated look. He flinched and groaned before whispering in her ear. "Tell Izana you're staying here with me. You're the safest here."

The meeting commenced. Throughout the meeting, Kisaki was throwing her dagger looks, which she just shrugged off.

"Section 5, Ran, Rindou, and Mochi will assist you in Shinjuku. Section 3, you're with Shion in Shibuya. Kisaki, I'll have you on standby with Section 4 in a different part of Shibuya. Mochi will go back and forth from Shinjuku to Shibuya. Section 2 will be divided. Two-thirds will come with Section 3, 4, and 5 and a third will be with Section 1." Izana paused before continuing.

"Toman will find our headquarters, which is here. The chances are not that high but being prepared won't hurt. Section 1 will stay here with Kakucho. That's all. You know what to do. Dismissed."

Izana turned his back on everyone and went down the stage, which the others followed by leaving. In a matter of minutes, everything was gone, except the ones who were tasked to stay. Y/N held Izana's hand as he was standing beside the stage, watching everyone else leave.

"What are you gonna do?" She asked, fishing for his eyes.

"Me? Oh, I'm gonna watch. I'm also gonna visit my 'brother'. You wanna come with me?"

"I think I'll stay with Kaku..." Y/N gave Kakucho a side glance.

"Okay. I'll leave now. Bye," Izana pat her head and left. All that remained was her, Kakucho, the Section 1, and a third of Section 2, who never stopped looking at her with spite.

If looks could kill, she'd be pronounced to be violently chopped into pieces. Ever since Izana left - which was not so long ago, the Tenjiku members have been cursing her with their eyes and whispering who-knows chants only shamans say.