🖤Cheering up the Grimm boi💗

// Special thanks to @Scarlettrisenash for the first comment on this book.

If I told you I was working hard the months this wasn't posted I'd be lying. After so long I've finally started this (I started September 20 :'D)

don't question how the childs can talk. For a bit of context: Hollow looks a bit like the Pure Vessel just less armored and Grimmchild is at the final stage thing when you complete getting all the fire, also the baba Ghost is taller now (not like TALL but not the shortest thing in hollownest)

Date: October 18, 2022

Category- angsty I guess but it gets happier

Requested- @Scarlettrisenash

Start setting- Black egg temple

Length: short as hell //

 The Grimmchild (or GC) sat on his bed on the side of the spacious room Hollow had once been trapped in.

"Hey, GC. Watcha doin'?" Hollow asked as the boy sat on the edge of his bed with his legs dangling over the side.

"Nothing really..." he said with a hint of sadness in his tone. Most of the people of Hallownest's faces gave off no emotion so Hollow had gotten used to listening to the tone of others, he knew something was wrong.

They sat there for a moment until Hornet walked in with a couple boxes and asked Hollow to help her. He picked up half of the boxes she had with ease and followed as she showed him where they needed to be.

Ghost had been out all day and there was still no sign of him. GC laid down on his bed and stared at the sealing for what seemed like forever as unwanted thoughts started forming in his head. 

Father gave you away why shouldn't they do that too?

Your just trouble

They only let you stay here out of kindness

They'd kick you out the first chance they got

Just like father

But they saved me, helped me even when Father gave me away

Out of pity

No... out of- of-

Father doesn't care, he'd even try to kill the one who helped out for entertainment

That was a long time ago...

His mind argued with itself till as soon as he had had enough of this Ghost walked in from his day doing whatever he had been doing.

GC felt a bit better, but his mind kept bombarding him. He began walking out, no one seemed to notice. Well except for Ghost, who watched as he left.

He left the temple, now the Home of the Siblings as some called it, and managed to get on the horn like things on top of the building. He sat up there for a while. There was no sky, it was almost impossible to tell time, but the creatures of their kingdom were accustomed to it.

Grimmchild sat up there for a minute or two until he noticed a figure climbing the building up to him. He watched as Ghost got on top the building with ease. He sat down next to him.

"You seem down." Ghost's calm voice said, slightly echoing in the cavernous area the temple was in.

They sat in silence for a bit. Then Ghost said, "Are you thinking of him again?"