—Hello you!—. Lando said as he placed me down. Charles rolled his eyes discreetly behind him.

—Hi there! How was your day guys?—. I asked while moving to hug Charles, he squeezed me and we stayed put for a little bit that felt eternal. My cheeks were completely flushed, and I just looked away at Liv so I could introduce her.

—Liv, this is Lando, and Charles you already know—. I said, and quickly she introduced herself. As they chatted, I moved back towards Charlie and nudged him. —Thanks for what you did, you have no idea how much I appreciate it—. I whispered, and his lips curled into a grin.

—Anything to see you happy, Cam—. He added while ruffling my hair.

—I was telling Olivia that we should all go for dinner, it would be fun!—. Lando noted us, and we all agreed. We texted the rest of the group, but they were too busy with their things that we ended up setting up a dinner for the four of us.

—It looks like you boys are stuck with us!—. Liv exclaimed, her smile growing bigger than ever, and her cheeks flushing intensely. Oh, my god!

—We'll see you boys tonight, text us the details—. I practically rapped, and grabbed Liv by the arm, dragging her like crazy towards the other way. —You liked Lando!

—Hey! Shhhh—. She placed both her hands on my mouth, my eyes communicating that I was smirking down her coverage. —Do you want to inform the whole paddock population? He's cute, that's all, Camila!

—Oh you're mad—. My voice sounded all muffled because her hands were blocking the path of my words.

—He's cute, that's it!—. She played it cool and released me from the restraint. —It's like you with Charles.

—I beg your pardon?—. I tried to sound casual, but it left my mouth that way.

—You get all blushed when he comes around, you think he's cute—. Bluntly, she stated. My mouth dropped and she laughed. —Gotcha.

I stayed immersed in my train of thoughts. I mean, he WAS cute, you needed to be completely blind to state otherwise, but he was much more than that, and I think that's what made me like him.

Oh, fuck.

We got ready for dinner and drove to the restaurant; I took the car this time cause I was not drinking because the race weekends are so exhausting that I really need to take care of myself and my rest, which is altered when I have even a little tiny bit of alcohol. We got to an amazing Spanish restaurant that Carlos recommended, even if he was not coming. When we arrived, Charles and Lando were already waiting for us, so the waiter was kind enough to lead us to our table. Thank God it was a casual restaurant because I was completely tired of having to dress up every single week, I was running out of ideas. Today's outfit consisted of a flowy mini skirt that had Moroccan details, with a strapless black top that adhered perfectly to my torso. The insane amount of heat that prevailed in Barcelona was unreal.

—Hello guys!—. I said while hugging my friends who stood up to be able to properly salute us.

—Took you long enough—. Lando added mockingly, and I snorted at him.

—But hey, look at the result!—. I motioned to both Liv's and my outfit, causing Liv's face to turn bright red as Lando checked her out. I laughed to my insides and turned around to meet Charles' eyes doing exactly the same. It was ridiculous the way his blue iris fired up when we met, and he bit his lip when he realized I was watching him.

—You two look amazing! Shall we sit?—. Charles cleared his throat, trying to cover up the fact that I caught him.

—Sure!—. Liv chanted excitingly, and we proceeded to do so. We ended up sitting together, each one facing one of the boys; you could guess who got who.