Jasmine let out as she rested her head on Kareem's shoulder as he grabbed a piece of Turkey bacon to eat before kissing Jasmine's forehead.

" nah, this shit look like it's out a movie, can't even lie"

Kareem was a creature of habit. His routine had been the same for the last 5 years....work, play and get money but Jasmine changed all that in a span of months. No longer did he care to be single or consumed by his friends. He enjoyed his time with his lady, the laughs , the sex, the conversations all of it. Jasmine had now made him look forward to those things. This trip to Hawaii was just a small token of his appreciation for her and their relationship.

" we gonna relax and fuck all week"

Kareem spoke as Jasmine stood from his lap to make herself and him plates of food before taking the lounge chair next to him.

"Your so nasty"

Jasmine smirked saying as Kareem shrugged cutting into his pancakes before pouring a bit of syrup over his plate.

"Why you be acting like I don't be digging that pussy out"

Jasmine scoffed before rolling her eyes as she reached her fork over to his plate to take some of his eggs. She wasn't the biggest fan of cheese eggs but Kareem's looked so good to her in the moment.

" must you be so vulgar"

Jasmine let out with a smirk sipping from her glass of pineapple juice.

" Vulgar? I wouldn't call it vulgar more straight forward, you my woman and that pussy is golden fortune cookie"

Kareem spoke with a straight face that caused both of them to laugh out loud as they continued to eat and talk, making plans for their first day on the romantic island.

2 hours later

Jasmine had convinced Kareem to head into the city to check out some local shops

Jasmine had convinced Kareem to head into the city to check out some local shops. He didn't mind in all honesty he liked the relax vibe that Jasmine was on. She didn't even bring her makeup bag on this trip, she said she wanted the sun to give her a glow.

Kareem had dealt with some of the most bougie and uptight women in New York. Most of which only wanted to be wined and dined at expensive restaurants so they could post where he had taken them.

He hated it.

But with Jasmine they both had barley checked their phones since they touched down.

Hearing the horn honk to the Jeep Wrangler that he had rented for the week to travel the island snapped him out his thoughts.

Making sure he had his wallet and a few blunts in his hand as he made his way to the front of the Villa where Jasmine stood against and the monster truck waiting for him.

The Maui weather was beautiful today and her causal outfit gained a silent nod of approval from Kareem as he made his way toward her.

The pop of the lime green bikini bathing suit top she wore made her skin shimmer under the afternoon sun.

" you ready?"

" yup, I just needed to grab my wallet? You wanna drive or me"

" you drive baby"

Jasmine smiled saying as she stood in front of him on her tip toes waiting for a kiss causing Kareem to smirk leaning down to her height rewarding her with what she wanted in that moment.

"You better chill before we don't make it out this house"

" nope nope, let's go. I'm not fooling with you today"

Kareem laughed loudly as he watched Jasmine mouth move as she sassily turned making her way to the passenger side of the truck.

The switch of her small curvy hips caused him to sigh thinking about the sex they had in the shower that AM after breakfast.

" get your horny ass in this truck Reem"

Shaking his head he did as he was told mumbling under his breath.

"Her ass lucky I love her"

Comment, Like , Vote
M💙

Writers block is real 😩
We like a wholesome nasty nigga
If Jasmine and Kareem don't stop fronting on the L word😤