CHAPTER 2

Y/n's pov:

Me and nightmare stare into each other's 'soul's' for a little while untill nightmare brakes the silence. "Ya'know, you really should wake up now.. " nightmare said turning his skull to the side with a bearly visible blue tint of blush. "OH, uhm y-your right!" I say trying not to sound surprised,

I pinch myself and the first thing I was greated with was my curtains failing to keep the sunlight out. 'Curse you curtains!' I scream.

And fled out the door. "HONEY DON'T FORGET YOUR LUNCH!" my mother yelled just as I was about to leave.
"Mom, how many times do I have to tell you?! STOP MAKING LUNCH FOR ME!!"
I said hugging her tightly.

"Bye sweetheart!" My dad yell sounding like he just woke.
"Bye dad!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As I approached the school, I was suddenly attacked by rocks.

"OW!? WHAT THE F- heck.. "
I scream almost letting out profanity.
I turned around to see the coprit of the rock attack, and he was there[NIGHTMARE].
"Nightmare?! What the heck are you doing here?? " I mouthed at him.

Nightmares pov:

I left her dreamscape feeling confident of the impact I made on her
I was walking the hallways of my castle but of course I had another flashback dxmn you passive..!

*flashback*
"You know, your really pretty for an orphan.. "

"So what, are all orphans supposed to be ugly? "

"n-No that's not what I meant! I meant that your really pretty!"

"Awe you think I'm pretty?"

"Agrjbgsj, s-shut up. Shutup"
*flashback end*

'Gah! What the fuck Was that! '

My head started to hurt from the flashback. Why did I keep having these strange visions of her..?
My thoughts were interrupted by killer knocking on my office door.

The tar-eyed skeleton quietly opened the door. His monotone-deep voice spoke "uhm... Boss? Horror is on a rampage again.. " he spoke, I felt my non-existent nerves explode. "It's okay.. Just wait for me.. " I spoke as calmly as I could, but I was definitely externally screaming..