𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟐: 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐖.

Start from the beginning

a few moments after, the bell rings again causing her to look up once more. "hey chi," she says, the older smiling at her.

"wassup lil mama. you eighteen yet?"

paige rolls her eyes snickering. "no chi, i am not eighteen yet and even when i am, you would still be too old for me."

china kisses her teeth. "and? age aint nun but a number. goin' down ain't nun but a thang," she sings making paige laugh out loud.

"girl you a damn clown."

"uh huh, but where reezy at? i need to holla at him real quick." she says. paige points her finger to the room to the left and chyna thanks her, walking back there.

riley was cleaning up the room getting it ready for his client. "yooo, chy. wassup?"

china daps him up before sitting down in one of the chairs. "nothing. i just came to fuck with you." she snickers.

riley chuckles shaking his head. "you ain't with big k or trez ass. them niggas grown and not doin' shit with their lives."

"no, see that's not true." she snickers. "kacey got that lil job at the grillz making spot. now, trez, ion know where he at."

"and who let kacey felon ass get a job before trez?" riley laughs some while china went quiet, laughter dying down immediately and the younger noticed.

"okay was it not funny or?"

china shook her head before laying back in the seat head laying against the wall. "aye reezy, you don't find it weird how kacey got home before trez?"

he looks up at her shrugging. "no? ion know, ain't that how jail work? if you aint actin' a fool you go home early or sum?"

she blinks, she knew the boy had no clue to what was really going on in their friendgroup. she sheltered him from it as much as she can. but was it really doing him any good?

shaking her head pulling away from her thoughts, nodding. "yea, you right that probably is what happened anyways."

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

𝙻𝙾𝚆𝙴𝚁 𝚆𝙴𝚂𝚃 𝚂𝙸𝙳𝙴, 𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙶𝙾 𝙸𝙻| 𝙰𝚄𝙳𝚁𝙴𝚈'𝚂 𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴.

"i want tay'zon to spend thanksgiving here this year." audrey says. renia looks up at her sister with a shocked expressing, scoffing lightly.

"what? audrey no. this isn't how this is gonna work," she shakes her head. "he already told you, he isn't spending thanksgiving with you. and even if he did, it's not even a good idea."

audrey pulls her head back. "and why not? is he not my son?"

renia rolls her eyes, setting her phone down on the table. she didn't come here to argue with her sister, actually she didn't come here for her at all. she was waiting for trez to hurry up so they could leave.

"its not a good idea because thanksgiving isn't about you and him- its about you and the rest of the family. second, what's with you trying to take him back so bad?" she huffs. audrey crosses her arms.

"must i repeat. he is my son."

"and must i tell you, he is my nephew and by the law you have no custody over him. i'm his legal guardian." renia says pointing at her chest.

she couldn't understand it. why give him up so easily and think you could just get him back just as fast?

"come on, nia don't pull that card with me." the older sighs hand moving to her forehead to massage it.