" Abtak thik nahi tha.. par ab app wapas aa gaye ho na.. toh bilkul thik ho gaya.." he replied grinning at her making her chuckle.

" Bela tum yeh sagai .. yeh sab kya ho raha hai? Hum tumhe wapas apne sath le jane aye hai!" Said Vikrant when she turned towards him.

" Main  wapas nahi aa sakti Vikrant." She replied forcing a smile even though I could see how broken she was.

" Lekin kyu bhabhi? Hum sab waha hai.. appka apna parivar waha hai.. aur bhai.. apke Mahir ji ..unko chorke app kaise agey bar sakti ho bhabhi?" Yuvi asked with his voice getting heavy ... She looked at me as I was staring at her from a long time and left a humourless chuckle.

" Jab tumhare bhai ne mere hote huye mujhe chorke move on karlia toh main kyu piche bethu? Just because main ek ladki hu that doens't mean I'll cry over the past and for a person like him who doesn't value relationships."

She said to Yuvi and turned towards me with her eyes filled with disgust and hatred for me..

" Tumne toh mere hote huye mujhe dhoka dia tha.. mere pitch piche jaake.. par main.. main tumhare saamne tumhe batake engagement karne ja rhi hu.. finally.. ek aise insan ke saath nahi shuruwat karne ja rahi hu jo tumse kahi guns jyada behtar hai.. sirf surat se he nahi seerat se bhi.. '' she said looking deep into my eyes. Her every word was tearing my heart. To say Yuvi and Vikrant were shocked would be an understatement.

No one could think that she was the same Bela.. because the Bela we all knew loved me with all her heart. She couldn't hear a single word against me. She could do anything and everything for me. I was her world and today I was someone who didn't existed in her world. Just a misunderstanding and our whole life has turned upside down.
I managed to keep myself calm and was about to reply her when a girl of her same age came.

" Bela.. mohurat nikla ja raha hai.. chalo rasam shuru karte hai.."

She nodded and left from there wiping her lone tear ..

" Go and talk to her bhai.. bhabhi asi hai he nhi.." Yuvi said holding my shoulder.

" Exactly Mahir.. woh gusse me hai.. and you know gusse me lia gaya faisla hamesha galat saabit hota hai.. aur is faisle se tum dono differ karoge.." Vikrant added .. I looked at both who gave me a stiff nod and without wasting another second made my way towards Bela who stood with a some girls. I reached her and she looked up at me .

" Mujhe tumse kuch baat karni hai!"  I said seriously.

" Baat karne ko kuch bacha kaha hai.. ab toh app bas dekhenge Mahir.. please make yourself comfortable for the drama which has already started!" She said with a smirk on her face ..

" Jaan suno.." I made my voice kind of threatening pointing my finger at her when we heard the announcement.

" Ok ladies and gentlemen... It's a wonderful evening today as my Kabeer bhai and my sweetheart.. my Bela is getting engaged.. so why don't we have this gorgeous couple on the dance floor please." She announced  and I heard the clapping sounds. She came to Bela holding her hands..

" Jaanvi dance ki kya jarurat hai? Let's just get done with the engagement na?" Bela insisted when she glared her.

" Oh come on sweetheart! Itne mushkilo ke badd toh do Dil ek jssn hone wale ho dono.. and this Engagement of yours should be grand!" Said that girl Jaanvi and with that dhe dragged her to the dance floor leaving me behind. She looked back at me with a blank face  and all I wished was to hold her hand and leave from here taking her with me.