𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐁𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐲

Start from the beginning

They then passed these two folders to Steve and Celeste. They read over the pages in front of them and passed them around, "Thanks to Nancy's newspaper minions, we are now rock-star psychology students at the University of Notre Dame."

"I'm now Ruth"

"And I'm Rose."

"Ruth?" Steve looked over at Nancy.

"Nice GPA." Dustin told Nancy and she thanked him.

"So we called Pennhurst Asylum, told them we'd like to speak with Victor Creel for a thesis we're co-writing on paranoid schizophrenics--" Nancy said, then Robin spoke "To which they said no."

"But we landed a three o'clock with the director."

"Now all we have to do is charm him and convince him to let us talk to Victor."

"Then maybe we can rid Max and Celeste of this curse." Nancy stared at Max.

"Yeah, uh, about that, we've been doing our Victor Creel homework, and, uh.. we got some questions." Steve nodded and took the folder from Lucas who agreed with Steve.

"So do we. Hopefully, Victor has the answers." Nancy agreed as well.

"Wait... Wait.. Wait a second. Uh... Where's mine and Celeste's?"

Steve followed Nancy and Robin upstairs to find Robin some clothes to make her look professional. While they did that Celeste walked over to Max and pulled up a chair next to her. Max looked over to her with confusion written all over her face.

"How are you holding up?" She asked and laid her head on Max's shoulder.

"I'm fine, you?" Max laid her head on Celeste's.

"I'm.." She sighed, "Nervous. I'm nervous for all of us, we are in quite the.. pickle.." Celeste tried to joke, but only earned a stiff breath from Max.

"Max." Celeste took her head off of the gingers shoulder.

"Hm?" She hummed staring at her.

"Whenever I'm not with you.. I want you to be as careful as ever, I can't lose you."

"I promise." Max held out her pinky knowing Celeste adored pinky promises. The two interlocked their pinkies together and Celeste left Max's side.

⋯~✯~⋯

Celeste sat on a chair reading over this Victor Creel dude still. She couldn't help, but feel connected towards the family. She looked up and saw the boys staring at Max, she couldn't say anything because she was doing the same thing earlier. Max turned her head to the side and noticed the boys staring.

"I know you guys are staring at me." She confronted them and they all went to doing their own thing acting like nothing happened.

"How you think your eyes boring into the back of my head is protecting me from Vecna, I don't know." She grabbed letters and walked over to the group, Celeste's eyes already on her, but the boys were still acting like they weren't looking at her, "You can look at me now."

"Thank you. Sorry." Dustin said and the other two apologized.

Max sighed and handed out letters to each and every one of them saying 'for you' every time she gave a new one, "Oh, and, um.. give these to Mike, El, and Will." She handed a few more to Lucas, "If you can ever get a hold of them again."