2

"Oh..." Jungwon finally calmed down, "We're in a traffic so you can eat whatever you want in case your hungry." Sunoo points at the two plastic bags. "I'm not hungry." Jungwon said, looking at the window. "Hey, will you tell me what happened at your school?".

"Nothing happened." Jungwon coldly said. "I'm sorry if you were waiting, i was buying food for you." Sunoo does a boxy smile. "I-It's ok, really." Jungwon smiles a little. Even tho they met earlier, Jungwon really trusts Sunoo.

"Well, do you want to sleep at my apartment...?" Sunoo shyly said. Sleep at Sunoo's apartment?! Am i dreaming? "Yeah, sure!" Jungwon excitedly said. Jungwon was feeling his face is hot, he looks away.

Aftr the traffic ended, they finally arrived at Sunoo's apartment. It was so modern the cute boys' jaw dropped. "It's not that cool, really Jungwon." "It's cool for me." Jungwon shyly said. Sunoo ignores it and grabs Jungwon's hand, they go inside the apartment then goes to the elevator.

Sunoo pushed F6 which is the floor to his apartment, "Even the elevator looks rich." Jungwon said as he kept checking the elevator. "Oh really?" "Yeah." As the elevator stopped at F6 the two boys' go to room 602.

Sunoo gets the key then unlocks the door, Jungwon fancies Sunoo's apartment. It looks like he got inside a celebrity's house. "So, what do you want to do?" Sunoo said while doing a cute smile, Jungwon ignores Sunoo's question and keeps checking his apartment.

"Hey, you can live with me if you want" Sunoo jokingly said. "S-Shut up.", Jungwon goes to the couch, he decides to sit on it to check how bouncy and comfy it was. And it was true, it was bouncy and comfy. "Do you enjoy it?" "Yeah! Really!" Jungwon said as he keeps bouncing on the couch.

Someone unexpectedly rings at the doorbell, "I'll check it" Sunoo goes to the door and opens it. It reveals a girl who has a happy expression on her face. Jungwon looks at them and examines her. It must be his girlfriend. Jungwon thought. "Hey babe!" The girl said as she kissed Sunoo on the cheeks.

Jungwon didn't mind it, he was used to being a third wheel after all. "Hey, Mi-cha." Sunoo coldly said. "Babe? What's wrong? Why are you not calling me 'babe'?" Mi-cha curiously said. She saw a random person sitting on the couch.

"Who is that person?! Isn't this couch only for us?!" Jungwon startles and looks at her. "No, Mi-cha. His just a friend. No need to shout." Sunoo looks at Jungwon with an 'I'm sorry' face. "Babe! Even if his a friend of yours he should've just sat on the floor!" Jungwon feels like a burden to them, he thought he was ruining their relationship.

He quickly sits on the floor, while looking on the shiny floor. "Jungwon, no. Sit back on the couch." Sunoo said with a serious voice, but Jungwon didn't obeyed, he still sat on the floor. "Look! He even listened to me! He must've felt bad because he feels like a burden to our relationship." Mi-cha said as she laughs.

"This was never a real relationship! My friends dared me to date you!" Jungwon got shocked and looks at the two right away. Mi-cha was stunned, "You said you loved me!" Mi-cha said angrily. "Do you even know people can lie?!" Sunoo shouts. "Your friend of yours ruined our relationship!".

"Stay Jungwon out of this!" "How could you even protect him?! He looks like a fag!" Mi-cha said angrily. "That's it, get out of my apartment and stay out of my sight." Sunoo pushed Mi-cha out of the apartment and locks the door.

Sunoo looks at Jungwon who looks terrified. "I'm sorry for ruining your relationship..." Jungwon said as he looks down. "Don't worry, i never loved her anyways.".

"Anyway, wanna eat junk foods? I have tons here!" Sunoo said happily. "Yeah." The word fag is still in Jungwon's mind, well it is true. His been gay for a few years, he came out to his parents, got kicked out. And just stayed in Jake's apartment for a few weeks. Sunoo noticed Jungwon zoning out and staring at the ceiling.

"Jungwon, are you ok?" Sunoo said as he keep putting the candies on the bowl. "Yeah, i'm ok." Jungwon lets out a smile. Sunoo gets the bowl filled with candies and sat with Jungwon on the couch. "Here." Sunoo hands out the bowl, "Thanks." Jungwon gets the bowl and eats a sour circle shaped candy. Which caused him to do a funny face, and made Sunoo laugh.

"It's not funny!" Jungwon said while sulking. "It is funny to me." Sunoo chuckles. Sunoo moves closer to Jungwon and made their fingers touch.
Jungwon felt weird. Very weird. He felt his ears going red, butterflies playing inside his stomach.

"What movie should we watch?" Sunoo asks. "How about... Horror movies?" "Yeah! I love those." Sunoo grabs the remote and channel-surfs to find a horror movie. He finally found one and luckily it's starting. After 20 minutes. Jungwon was already scared, he was trying not to hug Sunoo, because. Every time Jungwon watches a horror movie and a person is beside him. He hugs them.

Sunoo looks at the TV, looking like he found the love of his life, the love of his life was already beside him. He just doesn't know it. Jungwon can't hold it. The killer was already slicing the boys' neck. Jungwon hugs Sunoo immediately, hiding his face on his neck.

Sunoo was frozen, he doesn't know what to do, he just lets Jungwon hug him and doesn't move. Jungwon doesn't know why Sunoo didn't pushed him. Jungwon saw Sunoo's milky white skin. Why is he always wearing sweaters? It's so smooth... Jungwon thought. "Why are you always hiding your milky white skin..?" Jungwon asked. "Oh, people considers me to be feminine, they thought i was using skincare. Mi-cha said that too." Sunoo looks down.

Jungwon curses himself for saying that, he looks so upset when he answered. "I shouldn't have asked that." Jungwon whispers as he let's go of him. "Jungwon." "Yeah?" "If you ever needed a ride to your school... Just come by on the café." Sunoo shyly asked, Heeseung will cover for him so it's cool.

"I-It's ok, you don't have too." Jungwon said. "No, i insist." "Fine, but you have to drive fast, ok?" Jungwon sincerely said. "I promise!" Sunoo said loudly.

After the movie the two friends was sleepy, "Hey, are you sleepy?" Sunoo asked while yawning. "Y-Yeah i'm sleepy." "Come, let's take you to my bedroom." Without making jungwon say a word, Sunoo holds Jungwons hand then drags him to his bedroom. "I'll sleep on the floor, ok?" Jungwon quickly said. "Who said that? We'll be sleeping together on my bed." Jungwon widened his eyes. And reveals a slight blush on his cheeks.

Sunoo goes to the bed and lays on it. "Come on." Jungwon slowly walk forward to the bed, and sits on it. "Are you not gonna lay down?" Sunoo asked. "I am, i am." Jungwon lays down and scoots far from Sunoo. "Why are you scooting away from me?" Sunoo said as he kept sulking.

"N-No, i'm just like this." Jungwon said as he got embarrassed. "Still, don't scoot away from me!" Jungwon sighs, he scoots closer to Sunoo. Sunoo got satisfied then closes his eyes.

A/N: THERE WILL BE A HUGE TIME SKIP THE NEXT CHAPTER.