• Bad taste

•┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈•●•┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈• •
.
.
.

Jay ...a young boy in his twenties who is desperat to find a partner,

Even tho he is someone simple but people keep complicating his life

He had confessed to students from his college and got dumped, laughed at cause strait boys wanted to have fun along with their girlfriend and pretended to be gay, misleading him.

He tried dating webside and got himself into problems his pictures got stolen and spreaded.

Jay was upset
unlike his tough figure he is someone sensitive from the inside and hated when people made a fool from him and played with his heart.

Luck was not on his way
Or let's say he had a bad taste in people
That's why he always found himslef troubled.

In the end , the idiot he is. he still managed to fall in love with the wrong person,
With Heeseung...
a studyholic, such a rude and cold guy the guy is older and taller than him, slim and fit with broad shoulders smal face, milky skin, look smart and serious.

From Jay's perspective he had finaly met someone who seemed the most attractive dense man he could be, who isn't always thirsty and...
Jay didn't seem to know that behind all that the mans true identity was a maine dickhead who used to be a fuckboy, hiding himslef behind books, to pass inside a society.

Anyways he was Jays new type
But jay is not his type apparently

Heeseung wasn't nice with jay, he talked down on Jay for not working hard and scolded him for every mistake he has done, and was too comfortable bossing the younger around, only because Jay let him do so.

He knew about Jay's feeling for him but remind bloodless never cared to respond to any of his signals, even tho Jay made effort yo approach him but all he got at the end was constant rejection.
.
.

However the two boys were roommates at their college dorm.

this was the most beautiful part for Jay since he had hope, yet the worst for Heeseung, having financial problems he couldn't just move elsewhere so he felt himself completely stuck.

The thought of both of them ending alone in the same room every night, was itself a huge risk for their reputation cause people wondered what may happen between two gorgeous gay men...
Students kept making assumptions about what their relationship look like behind doors since they didn't look that close outside which felt weird.

This caused the dorm monitor's to knock on their door every other time.

.
.

Away from everyone, Jay with his innocent thoughts is convinced that he will make the older get attached to him, snatching those feeling he seeks from him.

Despite being warned once and twice from unknown person who sent him letters telling him as a favor to not get too familiar with him, since he used to hang out with a very bad reputated group of friends .

Backing away was impossible Jay was stubborn, and he already grew to liking the man alot.
.
.
.
.

Like any casual day

Heeseung suddenly enter their shared room and stood next to the door , he came back from the library, this was his regular routine spending the night reading books there and coming back in the morning and repeat. He is passing his finals in couple weeks.

he tiredly stares at Jay's back who is tidying their beds

"Heeseung hyung , good morning"

heeseung bits his lower lip and chose to ignore the younger ' basterd even his morning face is sexy ' the older thinks

Now it's Jay's turn to stare and drool over the gorgeous man he can't get to like him back in any way .

Making his way to his desk, heeseung place his laptop down there and pull the chair to sit down, he almost threw himself on it .
.

He rub his face abit harshly feeling annoyed

What Heeseung hate the most .. is that

he also find Jay attractive somehow. And can't undo such a feeling...

It's been awhile... and he is suffering from it...

Stuck between his Olde self and new one.

Stuck between four walls in one room with such a high sexualy appealing guy, ..it's a hard job ignoring him when he is always in his sleeveless t'shirt flexing his muscles, exposing soft skin with his very short shorts , and his hand under his shirt rubbing his cake looking like abdomen unconsciously.

He is heeseung is size of meal.

he would jerk himself or finger it or whatever that please him in the bathroom and make low pitched moans which were still audible for Heeseung cause his desk was near the bathroom's wall

For Heeseung who is adult and single, haven't slept with someone it's been months it doesn't help him right, it just excite him to the core and make his mind get blurry till he can't concentrate on his work properly

Heeseung used to be a very bad guy, mistreating his partner and toying with others.
If he was himself from a year ago, someone as Jay who get on the nervs wouldn't have survived this long, from the abuse he would have made him experience.

"This is ridiculous " heeseung try hard to focus on his studies, and keep reminding himself he can't fall for another boy, remembering how awfuly it ended last year.
.

Jay startle him by placing the cup of coffee next to his left arm, but Heeseung stays mad as in his nature, he intentionally acte as if the younger is invisible to him

"hyung" Jay notice how the older is always frustrated and moody around him, its not his fault that he want to pamper the man he likes so he would ease it down alittle bit between them, and maybe accept him.

He tenderly tape heeseung arm in attempt to get his attention.

"What ?" Heeseung snap at him, He is never going to be nice he will kill the last slice of hope in Jay's heart, he will destroy him if he has too. For always being such a tease! and a huge distraction!!.

the glare he sent Jay, made his eyes twitch and lookes uncomfirtably away.
Then he walks off
.
Even if Heeseung wanted to get with someone, it wouldn't be Jay his first choice, he is for sure the most handsome, but is too manly and heeseung honestly prefer cute boys in his bed over him.
.

Heeseung close his eyes tightly tiered of thinking, he himself wasn't healed yet from his past relationship, he couldn't establish from it in any way

So he doesn't want to restart with the wrong person again, He promised himself and his parents that he won't disapoint them and get into a bad relationship again and fail his exams another year .
.
.
.
.
.

•┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈•○•┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈•

I admit that I like heejay now more than I thought I would. Lol (:3_ヽ)_

So here is my new book
I hope you enjoy reading it ♡