...

"And that was it for today. Remember to write the reports and file them in before your boss takes your asses." The black haired male said, ticking his paper with his long and slender fingers, his gaze stern towards the ones in the back. "Am I understood?" He asked and some grumbles as answers were heard from the males in the back while others simply nodded their heads. "Good. You're dismissed." Rob Lucci said and everyone stormed out of the meeting room, except for the ones stealing a last cup of coffee or tea from the trays you and the other secretary, Bayley, had taken inside for the meeting.

Lucci shook his head as Kid snitched the last cookie and boomed away with Killer on his heels. With a sigh, the black haired male massaged his temples before collecting his papers and notes and headed out to look for a certain secretary. His strides were long and his half-long hair waved up and down with every step he took in the corridor. Heads turned to see him walk to his destination, eagerly watching his back and almost swooning over when he passed. With a roll of his eyes he opened the door leading to a small room where he would find the one he was looking for. "Please, (y/n). You're the only one who can do that. You're my lifesaver when you take over this task for me." Lucci heard coming from the red lips of a female that worked with you in the same department.

"Bayley.." You said with a sigh as you tried to reach for a cardboard box on the highest shelve behind your desk. "I could help you out if you only had the right information for me. I can't make up every little detail you don't know about, you know? If I have to do that, I'll be here for another five hours after I should be done." You said, your fingers slightly touching the box and pushing it further back. "Damn it." You whispered and turned your head slightly when you heard some footsteps nearing your figure.

"Need some help?" Lucci asked as he stood next to you, brushing his arm against yours when he easily grabbed the box with his hands and handed it to you. "Thank you." You muttered, looking down with a slight blush as he chuckled. "No problem. Besides, I needed your help too. I need some contracts made for a new company that wants to fuse with the weapon company. I have the details written in these reports. Think you can handle?" He asked, tipping up your chin with his index as you first refused to look at him. With a slight nod, he received the answer he wanted badly. "I can see what I can do for you, sir Lucci." You said softly as his eyes locked with yours and he gave the faintest of smiles. "Good." He said and let go of your chin before turning on his heels. "Hey! I asked your help first, (y/n)." Bayley whisper-yelled once Lucci was out of ear-shot and frowned.

"I know, but I think this is more important." You retorted as a blush crept to your cheeks and Bayley squinted her eyes. "You just say that because you like him." She said with a grin and pointed to the door the black haired male just went through. "N-no.. That's not true." You whispered and turned your head away as the heat became unbearable on your face. Bayley only smirked and shook her head. "I'll see what I can find for my report and you'll take a look on it too, right? I really need this evening off, (y/n)." She whined while you were still in this flustered mood. She knew that when you acted like this, you would do anything for someone else and oh, how many times she took advantage of it. "Fine." You muttered, already eyeing the details written by Rob Lucci himself in his neat handwriting.

Humming to yourself, you wrote the contract with ease with help of Rob Lucci's notes and directions he had put on the papers he had left behind before. With a last push on the button, you sent the email to the company in name of Mister Doflamingo and a copy towards the head of the company himself. Stretching your back and popping back all of your joints you sighed happily and rubbed your shoulder to take the leftover tension away. Bayley grinned, jumped to her two feet while grabbing her stack of papers and dumped it next to you. "I'm really grateful you want to do this for me, (y/n)." She sing-sang and nearly skipped to the canteen as you looked after her.