[SP] Future Invitation

Start from the beginning

Y/n: "While we're at the topic of friends, the next time you see that stupid Archon Barbitoes? Bartopas? No it was Barsibatos right? Whatever, please punch him in the gut for me, or rather invite him to Liyue so I can do that myself. That would make 2/7 Archons who's gut I punched." Why is she looking at me like that?

Lumine: "You met Venti? When did you do that? Wait don't tell me he was the one to nearly drown you!" Oh right, I never told her how I got here.

Y/n: "Close but no. I was collecting ingredients with Xiangling near Dragonspine when she suddenly vanished and after a little bit of searching I found a cliff with a bard. Said bard called Zhongli a Blockhead and then Morax before telling me to call him Venti."

Lumine: "That's nice and all but how did he send you here? Surely you didn't just appear in the Sky above." Judging by her tone of voice I'd say she forgot about being sad.

Y/n: "Oh yeah he said something about doing 'the traveler' a favour and before I knew it the big, cyan coloured dragon of Mondstadt abducted me to bring me here." Yeah I think that's about it.

Lumine: "So you're telling me that Dvalin just grapped you and later just yeeted you into the Ocean here?"

Y/n: "Precisely! He looked just like the dragon over there actually!" I said while pointing at the familiar looking dragon descending towards us, fast.

Lumine: "So I guess you have to go before the others see Dvalin? Venti is weird, I'll punch him for you." Great to know someone else is as ready as me to hurt an Archon.

Y/n: "Oh and if the others ask, just tell them I was a mirage to beginn with or something, I really don't want to remember this trip, at least most of it. Next time you visit tell me who was who ok? I only knew your and Fischl's names. Byeeeeeeeeeeee!"

POV: Lumine

And he's off again, guess I'll need to utilize my acting skills once more, now I'm glad Paimon doesn't know about this, she'd blow the cover right away. Spaeking of Paimon where is she?

Xinyan: "There you are Traveler, we were searching everywhere for you! Why did you suddenly leave?" This is where I start, focus Lumine.

Lumine: "Well I thought I should report our achievement to Y/n, turns out the Y/n we were talking to was the manifestation of my mirage or better yet he was my mirage. When I searched for him I found him over there relaxing, but when I stood next to him he just said sorry and vanished in a swirl of snowflakes." My god I can lie like a printing machine.

Xinyan: "Oh man, so I got to pretend I never met him when I get back to the harbour? What a hassle."

Kazuha: "Indeed our next meeting will be rather awkward."

Lumine: "Don't sweat it too hard, it'll be like meeting him for the first time! After all only Fischl bothered to introduce herself!" I mean sure he called them by the correct name during most scenes in his point of view but that was just the authors doing.

I simply put on a small smile while the rest of them stared at me wide eyed before reacting differently to the news. Mona just fell to her knees in depair while Fischl just smiled smugly. Xinyan seemed relatively embaressed while Kazuha excused himself to find food to grill.

Looking at the sun I decided to follow Y/n's example and relaxed a bit on the sand, at least until I heard Paimon celebrate that food was ready. Of course I quickly got up, if I didn't Paimon would've eaten my portion too.

And so our day was almost over, well nearly over, I still have one last thing to do today.

Sneaking to a remote location I turned on the communicator we got from Venti and to my suprise he actually picked up this time!

Venti: "Oh hey traveler! What can I do for you? I almost thought you forgot about me!" No I didn't, not until I punched you.

Lumine: "Well we tried reaching you but-" Did...did he just interrupt me! I will rain hellfire upon him!

Venti: "Sorry traveler but Dvalin is about to drop of your friend and I have to make sure he doesn't die, Morax would kill me if he did." I hope he does.

I simply remained quiet until I heard lots of rustling from the communicator, followed by a quiet 'Hey!' from Venti.

Y/n: "Wait so if I talk in here Lumine will hear me? Seriously!? Hi Lumine!" I guess Y/n managed to steal the communicator.

Lumine: "Hello Y/n, haven't heard from you for a while now, how you doing?" I asked him sarcastically.

Y/n: "Oh I'm ok, just a bit of motion sickness coupled with my fear of hights. Anyways, want to hear my new ASMR idea?" Now this sounds interesting.

Lumine: "Sure why not?" This was only followed by more shuffling until I heard Venti again.

Venti: "So I just have to hold this and talk to the traveler? Ok! Where was I traveleArgggh" What was that?! It sounded like someone stabbed Venti in the- wait...No he did not just-

Y/n: "Did you hear that Lumine? ASMR: Punching the Anemo Archon in the gut!"

________________________________________________________________________________

A/n

Tada

So for some reason I wrote a rather chaotic chapter this time. Meh I like the sassy Lumine

Anyways  don't forget to answer my questions at the start of the Chapter!

Ciao