𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑑𝑦 𝑎𝑥𝑒

My hand creeps down to my belt, pulling out my axe, as Peter laid his bit arm on the blood-stained tile. Biting down on his belt and squeezing his eyes shut. Tears slid down his soft cheeks.

My heartbeat echoes through my ears, as I raise the axe in the air.

His screams are muffled by the belt, his nose tinted pink by the painful cries. Raising the axe again, cutting through his bone. Blood splattered across my face as I drop the bloody axe to the tile.

Tears slid down my cheeks.

Snatching the supply bag, in search of medical supplies. His unconscious body lay in a pool of his blood.

Wrapping his bloody wound with fresh, white bandages. Brushing his brown curls back as I holster the axe painted in blood. The distant moans and growls filled the tense air.

Throwing the supply bags over my shoulders, I lift Peter's limp body, bridal style.

Kicking open the back door as my arms begin to feel weak and sore. Beads of sweat slid down my forehead.

BUCKY'S POV
"What the fuck is taking them so long?"
Tony paced back and forth. "It shouldn't be taking this long."
Natasha stood up from her seat.

"Their right, Bucky." Sam furrowed his eyebrows in worry.

"If-" I was cut off by the door slamming open loudly. My eyes widen in shock, holstering my firearm.

A crimson red painted Y/N'S face as she held Peter in her arms. I swallow the lump in my throat as my eyes were glued to the bloody bandage on Peter's arm.

The air felt heavy with panic and shock.

"Holy shit." Sam muttered, fear twisting with his words.

Dropping to her wobbly knees, she held Peter's head in her arms whilst the rest of his body was laid on the hardwood floor.

Playing with his curls, with no emotions. Y/N'S eyes were cold, her bottom lip trembling.

"What the hell happened?" Tony questioned Y/N.

Her shaky hands tangled with her
(H/L) (H/C), hair. "It should've been me," She lowered her head. "He shouldn't even have gone with me," Tears slid down her cheeks as a pit grows in my stomach.

"I should've kept him by my side, I could've kept him safe."

"Y/N," I slowly moved toward her.

"It's my fault." She shook her head.
"What happened?" I ask, cautiously.

"He was b-bit, I had to do it." She stuttered.

"I couldn't let him die." Her eyes glistened with tears.

The room fell silent after a loud noise echoed throughout the room. My eyes widen as goosebumps tickled the back of my neck.

The bloody axe, painted with Peter's blood.