Two

Previously: 

Once he catches his breath he asked, "Does grey mean shy and embarrassed?" Harry nodded with a bright smile on his face, "Yes! Okay now I got to figure out what green means"

~~

Louis and Harry talked for the rest of lunch and every so often Louis would ask about the green eye color, like if it mean happy, sad, or fear, but it was none of those. The bell rang and they had to go to their 4th period, Louis was determined to figure out what emotion went with green.

The time seemed to get slower and slower as the minutes went by, every time Louis would look at the clock it seemed to go slower. At least he got time to figure out what green meant, he went back to the look on Harry's face. Louis slapped his palm to his forehead, "I'm so dumb," he mumbled quietly as he shook his head, he finally figured out what green meant. Confused.

"Hey, Harry," Harry was looking down at his desk, he didn't look up or make any movements to say hi. "Harry, hello?" he tapped on the table, Harry waved but he still didn't look up. Louis sighed, "Harry look at me, what's wrong? Did I do something wrong?" Harry shook his head and kept his head down. 

Louis shook his head, he sat down next to Harry and lifted his face up with his thumb and pointer finger. He had a big bruise on his left cheek, he looked at Harry's eyes. They were the most beautiful blue he's ever seen, filled with tears and sadness. As much as Louis loved the color, he was determined to never see that color again. "Who did this to you?" Harry grabbed his notepad and wrote something.

Luke Hemmings

Louis' jaw clenched, he's never liked Luke, and Luke has never liked him. It first started when Louis became captain of the rugby team, and Luke was always jealous that the guys and some girls would throw themselves at Louis and not at him.

"Listen, Harry, if Luke comes near you, touches you, hurts you, or says anything rude to you, let me know and I'll handle it, okay?" Harry nodded with a blush on his cheeks, his eyes were flashing between grey and blue.

"Do you know why he did it?" Harry nodded with a tear sliding down his cheek, he grabbed the notepad and wrote something before giving it back to Louis.

He said I was a freak because of my eyes, and that all freaks should be punished

There was a tear stain next to the end of the sentence, Louis got up and sat next to Harry pulling him in for a tight hug. "Harry, you are not a freak. Your eyes are beautiful, it's what makes you unique and special," Harry smiled, and hugged Louis tighter as if to say thank you. 

~

The bell had just rung and Louis and Harry were walking toward the exit, "Harry, wanna come over to mine?" Harry nods with a smile. They walk in silence for a few minutes before Louis started talking and asking questions, "Harry, does green mean confused?" Harry nodded with a smile, "And blue is sad?" Harry nodded again. "How many are there in total?" Harry took out his notepad and quickly wrote something on it.

7 not including my natural eye color

Louis nodded, "So I know what grey, green, and blue mean. Can you at least tell me what the other colors are?" Louis asked, Harry, shook his head, making Louis sigh, "I'm gonna figure you out, Harry" Harry let out a barely audible giggle, "Oh my god, that was so adorable," Louis commented to which Harry blushed as he eyes flashed grey.

After about five more minutes of walking, they make it to Louis' house, "Where here by ourselves cause my sisters are at our dad's house for the night," Harry nods, "Do you wanna watch a scary movie?" Louis asks, Harry nods with a small smile. He hated scary movies, but he didn't want Louis to think he was a baby.

~

They chose the movie the nun and Harry was terrified, but he still didn't say anything. Louis looked over at Harry with a smile, until he saw Harry's face practically covered by the blanket, only from the eyes up showing. His eyes were a bright yellow.

~~

Word Count: 724