Showing a sly grin: This cannot be blamed on me. If she had only listened to my suggestion from the start then why would we be going through all this trouble? Shame though, she violated my order and even my grand uncle is refusing to help me.

These past few days, that old **** never once saw my grandmother in light of all that ruckus. Its obvious he has no intentions of helping me.

Chapter 469 Xiachens Little Revenge (4)

If thats the case then I could only rely on myself.

Miss, my older brothers illness Is there really no other way? Ye Ling frowned and asked the lady.

I have already tasked those elders of the Medicine Sect to take a look at Uncle Zhung. Right now we have no idea why hes suffering so painfully. Making a reluctant sigh, Ye Ying continues: There is no other way. We can only wait until Di Cang becomes my man. By then we can have him return Uncle Zhung to his normal state since hes the one who made the move.

According to Uncle Zhungs explanation, the man only gave him a kick to the chest so its baffling what couldve been done in that small exchange.

Bump!

It was then that a small little figure came smashing over, hitting the unsuspecting lady in full swing. As a result of this, Ye Ying not only staggered backwards, her expression also shifted negatively at the little steam buns identity. If not for the multiple gazes coming her way, she wouldve smacked the boy away in a direct slap across the cheeks.

Its you? Masking her irritation, she puts on a surprised tone: Are you okay? How can you be so careless? Fortunately the one you hit is me, if it was any other adult then they mightve made things difficult for you.

Following that statement, the gazes are now shifted over to Bai Xiachen instead, their eyes accusing and reprimanding.

How unexpected, to think this child is so poorly tutored that he would rampage around the venue. Thankfully its Miss Ye Ying who caught him.

Climbing up from the ground by now, Bai Xiachen wouldnt stop shivering as he bit his lip, those tears flowing like a waterfall. Sorry I didnt mean it, I just wanted ask you to let my father go.

What

Let him go? What is going on?

The crowds of people all fell into a startled shock, their allegation transforming into a questioning one.

What do you mean by that? Darkening in her expression, Ye Ying coldly asks.

Madam, please let my father go, he loves my mother very much so he cant be someones male concubine. You are already planned to have a baby with your brother Ye Ming, why must you steal him, someone elses husband?

Considering how persuasive that teary face expression was, the crowds of people gathered here today instantly got pulled into the story. Their minds dismissing the fact of how unbelievable the story truly was at its core.

What are you babbling about? Blindsided by the outrageous claim, Ye Ying didnt know how to absorb the content.

Ye Ming is my real blood brother, how can I have a baby with my own brother?

Moreover, the one I want to marry is Di Cang. When did I ever demand he become my male concubine? If I was truly that unruly, wouldnt the world ridicule me to death?

What is this blasted child talking about damn it?!

Kid, if you keep talking nonsense then watch how I will smack that lips of yours! Infuriated now, the girl threatens menacingly.

Trembling even harder at that threat, grievance now filled the boys face. Perhaps Bai Xiachen really did get frightened by those words, but its unlikely.

You not only want to take away my father, now you also want to snatch me away to be your child se

Oh my, that is ****. How can she do something so One of the onlookers present today started to mutter something into his peers ear, directing the opinion into forbidden grounds.

Yes, it is ****, Bai Xiachen cries out in an extremely miserable manner. I heard everything from outside the door that day. Mother is already about lose Father, now you also want to snatch me away from her! How can you do something so cruel. How can you drive my mother into a corner, alone and without husband and son? Ouuhhh~ I dont want to leave with an old witch like you!

Ye Yings face finally crumbled into a distorted mess. Heaving a heavy breath into her chest, she expels her restraint in an attempt to knab at the insolent brat.

Chapter 470 Acting All Around (1)

Uuhh Wahhh!

Ye Yings hand didnt even touch the boy yet when Bai Xiachen burst into tears. In front of this heartfelt appearance, no sane person could possibly bear to remain indifferent.

I really dont understand why someone would be willing to move against such a lovely child?

This is truly and utterly heartless!

You little! The girls inner heart surged with anger as she forced herself to smile: I think you must be misunderstanding something, I only want to take you to a quieter place to talk. After all, there are many people around so it wouldnt be good if they misunderstand you.

No, I wont go with you. If I go with you then I will never see my mother again. Climbing up from the ground, Bai Xiachen cranks up the tearful appearance to a whole new level.

Aunties, uncles, big brother and big sisters, please dont let her take me away, I dont want to be a child ****.

Now thats all the crowd needed to push them over the edge. Theyve long felt uncomfortable to witness a child being forced into something so illicit, yet the boy himself still felt the need to remain polite in his manner of speech.

I remembered now, a bystander suddenly exclaims from the side, the evaluation of Miss Ye Ying may be excellent over the years, but there has never been any woman around her. The people are always males and she seem to be very much enjoying the fact.

Yes, and if it was replaced by the average person, they would certainly have a change in face after being exposed by the little guy. The fact that shes still able to smile so willingly must mean shes a very deep thoughted woman.

To be able to attend the alchemy convention meant they are no fools. Just a bit of hint and a bit of insight was more than enough to connect the dots for those in attendance. Of course, it wouldve been a different story if the character here was the lady of the Medicine Sect, but its not!

Ye Yings only a distant relative of the current old lord. Even if they do reprimand her, the hosts themselves wouldnt do anything, especially when this said relative was the unsupportive type whose done nothing to contribute aside from leaching around.

Now, no longer able to keep up that smiling façade, the woman turns bitter and signals her follower to move and grab the impudent brat before more damages could be done. Unfortunately for her, a third person had rushed over to cut into the fray in that split second.

Hugging the baby boy: Oh my poor Xiachen, Uncle here is so useless, I couldnt protect you and your mother.

Uncle, how come you are here? Still leaking tears of pity on that face, Bai Xiachen sounded nervous with unease: Didnt I tell you not to come? If you are also taken away by this horrible witch then Mother really would be all alone then.

Showing a resentful and enraged face, Mo Li Shang looked like a determined warrior ready to meet his end: I would rather die than to go with this old witch. You must do the same my dear Xiachen. Dont worry, if anything our family can start over in the afterlife. I will never leave sister or you okay!