An Zhen Ning was clearly surprised by this piece of information based on how wide his eyes were. Forget about himself, even a full party of adventurers would have a difficult time returning safely, let alone bringing back a snow fox.

Mhmm, Bai Xiachen is really amazing Uncle. He only needed to give the word and those demon beasts were all kneeling before us to let us choose.

Now that was even more shocking of a news for the man.

One word is enough to make a group of demon beasts submit? Who is this boy.

But if what Xiang Ran said is true, then giving out this Dragon Fruit is more than worth it.

While the group was busy with their own revelation and chitchat, Little Rice on the other hand has already finished up his mission of retrieving the Dragon Fruit. Wagging his tiger tail happily, he immediately runs back over to the little steambuns side in anticipation for some pampering.

Chapter 434 Birthday Storm (4)

Little Rice is amazing, rubbing the tigers head, Bai Xiachen copies exactly what his mother does to himself when he does something right.

Sure enough, Little Rices expression instantly showed satisfaction over that compliment. Stretching out his paws lazily, the fella hurries to jump into the kids arm for warmth.

Mother, just as the kid finishes turning his head around, thats when he saw the reddish figure slowly strolling up to his spot. But in order to not be outdone, he also dashes forward to cling onto those extravagant legs of his own accord.

I brought you the Dragon Fruit like I said. Are you happy?

Xiachen is very good, my most favorite and capable son. Caressing the little steambuns face, her smile could only be called motherly warm, What sort of reward would you like?

Mother is the best reward I can get, but if you must, I want Mother to give me hugs and kisses. Looking up with hopeful eyes, the boy clearly wanted her to do just that.

Oh my sweetheart, my precious baby. Bai Yan was full of joy as she picked up the child to smother him with kisses. Its as if no matter how many times she did so it was not enough.

Look at them, and look at yourself you damn brat. Seeing how warmly the pair was acting, Wang Deqiu could only squint his eyes with jealousy, Why cant you say something nice to your old man here and make me happy?

Wang Xiaopeng was dumbfounded because he already tried that before by copying his friend there.

Now hes blaming me for not being sweet in my tongue?

Like his grandson, Wang Yufan also sighed right now, Why is it that other familys children and grandchild are always better? So well-behaved and smart, totally different from the troublesome bunch I have here.

Ooumph! Grunting hard as he attempts to climb back up from the ground, Wang Deyis eyes were dangerously sharp in his ragged state, Miss Bai Yan, I advise you to give me the Dragon Fruit. No one can protect you if you provoke the Medicine Sect!

Medicine Sect?

Lapsing out for a second, Bai Yans head suddenly remembered back to the time with Bai Zhanpeng, the young lord of said power.

Its been many days since he left already, I wonder if his bodys recovered yet.

Perhaps the woman herself hasnt realized it yet, but shes currently being concerned over a supposed stranger, a circumstance that shouldnt be happening at all.

In response to the silence there, Wang Deyi only took it as the woman being afraid over his threat. Showing a sneering smile: If you are afraid then hand over the Dragon Fruit. When I offer it up to the elder from the Medicine Sect, I will also include your part in its retrieval. Maybe if the elder is happy, he might even guide you in your alchemy. Such an opportunity doesnt come often so think hard on it.