And just like that, the expected date has arrived under these terms..

Filled with joy and countless people crowding through their doors, the Wang familys estate could only be called wondrous.

This household may have degraded greatly since its prime, but the status as the gatekeeper for the Misty Fairy House remains unchanged. So, its normal for those on good terms to still visit during such occasions.

Chapter 431 Birthday Storm (1)

Chief of the An House has arrived!

Under the complimenting voice of the people, this high-pitched announcing sound clearly had a resonating effect on the guests because all had got silent. The mood was totally different from a second ago where laughter and chattery was abundant.

Its no secret that the relationship between both families were not close at all, compounding the fact that Wang Xiaopeng had beat An Xiang Ran several years ago, its more fitting to say their stances are that of enemies than friends.

So, imagine the surprise in everyones mind to hear the An familys chief coming in person to the birthday banquet. Turning their heads, all attention was now placed onto the peachy boy and his uncle.

While An Xiang Ran didnt give a hoot about the extra eyes coming his way, his uncle didnt think the same, especially when he finally saw Wang Xiaopeng stuffing his face on the dining table.

Chief An, what a pleasure to have you come. Coming out from his initial shock, the senior and host for the day hurried to step forward in open arms for the unexpected guest.

Ahumph, issuing a dry cough to clear his throat, An Zhen Ning subconsciously swept his eyes to the side where his excited nephew stood, I am here with my nephew to show him the ways and to bring a congratulatory gift as well.

After saying that, he was about to let the servants bring in the said gifts; however, his nephew An Xiang Ran had beat him to the punch by rushing ahead for the main dining hall.

Like any careless dote who didnt pay attention to his own speed, it didnt take much for the peachy boy to trip over something. Crashing hard to the floor, the delicate box inside the kids sleeve had rolled forward, revealing the contents inside with its red radiance.

Xiang Ran!

Scared to the point of losing his spirit, An Zhen Ning could no longer care about the gift-giving. Running over himself, he hurries to check on the boys welfare.

My boy, how are you, did you get hurt anywhere? The mans face was full of tension and worry.

I am fine. Shaking his head, the peachy boy was just ready to pick back up the box when something unexpected occurred – an unknown hand had snatched it away from him first!

Gee, your An House is too polite, giving us such valuable gifts. I will go ahead and collect it first for my father. Grinning right up to his eyes, Wang Deyis ugly smug could only be called an eyesore.

How unexpected for them to use the Dragon Fruit as a gift. If it was normally then we would have no choice, but now. Haha, the Medicine Sects elder will be here soon!

Wangs family Old Three, An Zhen Nings complexion got dark, This Dragon Fruit belongs to my nephew and not a gift, please return it to us.

Hes already being quite polite there. If was his father instead, the old pops wouldve directly taken action already.

Chief An, a gift that is already sent cannot be returned, dont you know any manners? Wang Deyis face was very shameless there, showing every intent to steal the fruit from its owner.

Naturally the people here today wouldnt miss the odd behavior. Lowering their voices into a whisper, the discussions could only be called humiliating for the host.

What are you doing Old Three? Hurry and return the Dragon Fruit this instant! The grandpa roars, embarrassed to the point of wanting to dig a hole and hide in it.

Chapter 432 Birthday Storm (2)

Father, this Dragon Fruit is the birthday gift given to us by the An family so you need not be polite with them. Acting like he couldnt see his old mans displeasure at all, Wang Deyi issues out a greed filled laughter which resonated within the hall.

You Breathless over the anger surging from within, Wang Yufan shows utter disappointment over his sons appearance.

Where am I supposed to show my old face if this kind of blatant robbing of others property were to be passed out?

Return it back to me! Rushing over with intense anger in his young eyes, An Zheng Ran wanted to take back what was his only to be jerked aside by the scoundrels flip of a hand.

Fortunately this time the peachy boy didnt fall flat on the ground, but thats only because of his uncles fast reaction from behind. Regardless, this turnout was in every way an insult and a mess.

You people are really too much! Screaming inside over the maltreatment, An Zhen Ning turned frosty cold in his voice, Coming today is the worst mistake weve made. Now return the Dragon Fruit to us and I will pretend we never came. He extends his hand to Wang Deyi, signaling the demand of said item.

This sort of opinion didnt just apply to the nephew and uncle pair, the other guests as well thought the same, This Wang Deyi is a real piece of work, turning his old mans birthday into this farce.

Father. Just as the situation reached a critical stage, Wang Deyuan (First) finally came forward, This time the Dragon Fruit must be ours. If anything, I will compensate the An House double of whatever they paid.

Are you trying to frustrate me to death as well? Inhaling deeply over his two sons terrible behavior, Wang Yufan gnashes his teeth to ask this.

I dont have a choice either Father. I promised an elder of the Medicine to gift the item to him so how can I not keep my word? Dont blame me Father, I am only doing this for the sake of our family.

That excuse may sound right and reasonable, but the grandfather here knew otherwise. They are the gatekeepers of the Misty Fairy House. Even if they dont keep their word to an elder of the Medicine Sect, that power wouldnt do anything out of consideration for their Wang familys status.

But. if it becomes known that they openly robbed anothers item for the sake of pleasing someone else, then he, Wang Yufan, could stop showing his face in the public henceforward.

Give it back, give me back my Dragon Fruit! Red his eyes, An Xian Ran once again rushed at the scoundrel like a madman in a attempt to take back whats his. However, the glint in those pupils were truly ferocious, totally different from his usual girly self.

Careful Xian Ran! Cramping up in his heart, the boys uncles first instinct was to stop this. Sadly for him, the boy had already rushed in front of Wang Deyis face before he could do anything.

Scram! This time the scoundrel didnt hold back. In a flash of disgust, Wang Deyi sends a cold-hard kick at the childs chest.

Just that, when the man thought his attack would land and send the kid flying, a rush of white light had come rushing from behind first and causing him to roll forward like a tumbling mess.

Who, who attacked me?! Roaring out with indignation in his face, Wang Deyi hurries to get up in order to find the perpetrator.

What came into his view next was a white kitty licking its paws with a clear look of disdain in those big blue eyes followed only by a tender voice from the front hall.

Little Rice, scratch him!

Swoosh!

Leaping up at the order, the baby tigers razer sharp claws were true to its target and aimed straight for the mans face.

Damn beast! In his scream of defiance, Wang Deyi raises his arms to counter.