1: How you meet (all)

1: how you meet

Captain America/Steve Rogers-

You had been an agent at S.H.I.E.L.D for nearly 3 years now, you were a level 8 agent and a good friend of Fury's. So when Steve had woken up from being trapped in the ice you were asked to show him 'the new world'. Over this period the pair of you became great friends; you had a movie night every Friday and Saturday watching the classics he had missed out on. To say you had a crush on him was an understatement.

Iron Man/ Tony Stark-

You were Bruce Banner's younger sister and a model. You had met Tony one day when you went to visit Bruce at the Avenger Tower, not knowing your way around meant that you had gotten lost and walked into Tony's lab, asking for help. Luckily, enough Your brother was in there but that didn't stop Tony from flirting with you every chance he got. You liked Tony a lot but tried to stay away from him to avoid your brother freaking out and getting overprotective.

Bruce Banner/Hulk-

You were a top scientist at S.H.I.E.L.D, you had known Bruce since the day he started working with you. The pair of you had an amazing friendship but you had fallen deeply in love with him.

Thor Odinson-

Just like Thor you were also part of the avengers. You could control the elements so easily and effortlessly. But the first time you met the God of Thunder wasn't great; it was when Loki had attacked New York,Getting into a fight with him as he tried to take Loki back. The two you fought in the park as the Captain and Tony tried to break you apart, meaning Loki could escape. This lead to more fighting between the two of you but, you soon warmed up to each other after everything.

Clint Barton/ Hawkeye-

When you met Clint, it was also thanks to Natasha. She had set you up on a blind date with him, after she had given up finding Steve a date, she convinced you to let her set you up on a blind date with one of her close friends who turned out to Clint. The date went great and you agreed to see each other again soon, you exchanged numbers and talked all night.

Natasha Romanoff/ Black Widow-

You met Natasha at one of Stark's parties. Neither of you really wanted to be there, you weren't a party girl and she wasn't in the mood to be there. Finding an empty seat at the bar, you sat down and kept yourself to yourself until the beautiful red head sat beside you.

Nick Fury-

When you met Nick it was because you were at an interview for S.H.I.E.L.D. He fell in love with you the moment you walked in through the door.

Sam Wilson/ The Falcon-

Being Captain America's twin sister meant that you met Sam during the days of the winter soldier. You, just like your brother, had also had the super soldier serum. However the serum effected you differently, you could teleport and you were very flexible. While the whole taking down Hydra was going on, you and Sam became good friends and developed feelings for him.

Scarlett Witch/ Wanda Maximoff-

She had saved you from Ultron, that's how you met. Ultron had grabbed you by the throat and slammed you into a wall for getting in his way. Wanda used her magic and managed to save you. She cared about you a lot after that.

Maria Hill-

You met her at S.H.I.E.L.D; she had seen you around a lot, you worked on the computers there and one day she plucked up the courage to go and talk to you. You became good friends and would spend a lot of your spare time with each other.

Quicksilver/ Pietro Maximoff-

You met Pietro when you were out running with your best friend. He came over to you and challenged you to a race, you not knowing his speed, laughed and told him he should have asked your friend. Little did you know how stupid you made yourself look in front of him. Of course he beat you; you were totally shocked, no one had ever beaten you in a running race before. He just smirked at you before leaving without saying anything- that bloody smirk said enough. Meanwhile your friend sat there nearly crying from laughter at the look on your face. Priceless.

Loki-

He walked straight into you, you were slightly annoyed as he had caused you to spill your coffee all over you. Annoyed didn't even come close. But after saying he was sorry multiple times you forgave him and let him buy you another coffee.

Bucky Barnes/ The Winter Soldier -

You worked at S.H.I.E.L.D, you were helping Bucky readjust to the world. To say it was hard was doesn't even come close. He had almost killed you a few times but you didn't give up. After nearly a year he was near enough back to the old Bucky. He felt guilty for what he did to you and couldn't understand why you still helped him and why you were so kind to him. Truth was you loved him.