where it started

i was minding my own buisness walking downtown when i witnessed a stabbing. i tried to run because i was terrified of what could happen to me if i stayed. just then, cop cars begin to pull up and arrest the girl. i recognized her as my dads ex girlfriend, he had broken up with her because she was phycotic but refused mental help. out of curiosity i start to jog back over to the scene just to be questioned by some police officers as i was a witness. just as they start to ask me questions, i look over to see the most beautiful man i have ever laid my eyes on. 'oh wow' i think to myself. 'that is the most velumptuous tasty wasty smexy cop i have ever seen' the police officers trying to question me begin to grow frustrated at my lack of response. i was just too distracted by vladdy daddy anonymous cop to even hear them. the next thing i know, im being shoved into the anonymous cops car and being driven to the police station. "a-are you taken..?" i shyly ask the irresistable cop breaking the silence in the car. "thats not appropriate for right now." he responds. "oh c'mon i know you wanna answer. i wont tell anyone" i respond "fine." he says hesitantly. "im single." he sees my excited expression in the rear view mirror and says confidently "oh~ not for long it seems?" i blush and become shy. "w-well if thats what you want" .. he smirks at me but says nothing. we continue to drive to the sation and once we arrive im brought into a questioning room. alone. with him. i get butterflies when his eyes meet mine. his beautiful glossy black orbs staring straight into mine. he lowers his sexy shades to see me better. "im just going to say i questioned you.. thats not what im really doing though." he slowly says looking me up and down. "w-what?" i respond flustered. he comes closer..