"

*Sigh* I remember it was Y/N's last day of school that day...I do hope she is doing okay though...Who knows what Tor- I mean Red Leader is doing to her..."

Just then it started to drizzle from the sky, making Ringo meow in fear. "Aw, c'mon Ringo. It's just a little rai-" Before I finished my last sentence it started to poor hard on us.

I opened my coat up so Ringo can hop into my hoodie pocket. "You can stay dry in here." I told her as she climbed in.

I started walking in the crowd trying to blend in so no one can spot me. Just then....I heard a very loud familiar sound come from behind me.

"HELLO!"

I turned around and saw Tord....on the big screen of a billboard.

"CITIZENS OF LONDON!"

Except this time his face was normal. It wasn't badly damaged, nor did it have a single scratch on his face.

 It wasn't badly damaged, nor did it have a single scratch on his face

"Eh... I think he's overrated." One girl says behind me with blonde hair.

"I relate to Red Leader!" Another girl with black hair says after her.

"Red Leader is so handsome." Says another girl with brunette hair.

"As most of you know, I am your new ruling Leader. I have laid out a couple of new laws for you which I know you are all trying to become accustomed to."

I looked up at Tord, as curiosity filled my mind. "New laws?.." Ringo started to hiss at Tord but I quietly shushed her so we didn't make a scene.

"But as for now...I have one last rule." Tord said catching everyone's attention.

He pulled out a Robot mask with a bright red smiley face on it...just like what his soldiers wear.

"It is now mandatory to wear the Maktesløs Mask. You must be wondering what that stands for. In my country, 'maktesløs' stands for 'ultimate happiness.' Which is what I want for all of you!" Tord said with a big smile plastered on his face. Until one person spoke.

"No way in hell I'm wearing one of those!" One guy yelled.

"Does he think I'm some kind of idiot?" Another person adds on.

People kept adding on and on of how they will never out of the mask. Causing a whole ruckus.

"Did I forgot to mention it has unlimited data and free WiFi~?" Tord said which made everyone scream out in joy.

"Wooo!!"

"I'd TOTALLY surrender my individuality for free data and WiFi!"

"I'll take ten!"

"All hail Red Leader!"

Everyone kept going crazy as I was being shoved and squished in the crowd. "Y/N...I hope you find a plan to get out of this...other wise we are all screwed..."

(·Tord's POV·)

"We are offline, sir. Great job, everyone. That's a wrap. Vlahd be a dear and take Red Leader's hat back to the vault."

Vlahd grab my hat and took it off as he walked away. Everyone saying their goodnight's as they walked out of my office... leaving me in alone.

I dropped the mask on the floor as it made a crash sounds. Then ripping my side piece I created that makes the half side of my face look normal.

~♥~♥~♥~♥~

Done and done! Boom baby! Another day another slay am I right?
(☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)☞

I hope you enjoyed this. I know Y/N wasn't in this much...but that's because that's the point.
(・・)

Don't worry, your lovely queen will arrive in the next chapter....you dirty simps.
ಠ_ಠ

Anyways- Vote and leave a comment.
♥╣[-_-]╠♥

MEME:
(I know half of these aren't even memes... But I really don't care.)