CHAPTER 11: TIME WITH THE UPPERMOONS! + 2K Special

Start from the beginning

Daki comes in a little after Nakime disappears, "I'm back" She says. (Y/n) looks down, deep in thought, 'I wonder if Shinobu is looking for me... How is she doing', Oof, if she knew.

Daki then lies down on (Y/n)'s lap, (Y/n) was confused but didn't question it. Instead she massages Daki's head, the other uppermoons look at her surprised. 'Damn, lucky Daki' Douma thought in sadness, "Hey, (Y/n)?" Gyutaro says. (Y/n) looks in his direction, "Can I ask you a question?" He asks, "You just did" (Y/n) said with her usual smile on her face, "No, that's not what I- Never mind" Gyutaro says annoyed, "(Y/n)! Do you want to play a game?" Douma asks, (Y/n) takes one of her hands away from Daki's forehead and tosses her coin. When it lands, it is tails. "No thank you, Douma-San" (Y/n) says to Douma politely.

*Daki's POV*

(Y/n)'s hands are so soft, she really is amazing! I just wanna take her away from everyone and keep her all to myself! Even away from Onii-Chan, I just want her to be mine... only mine, but I'm a demon and she's a demon slayer. Unless... Muzan-Sama can turn her into a demon!

Then we could be together forever! But then she'll hate me for it... I need a better plan. Maybe I COULD just take her away, but what if she has a family that's looking for her? Then they could find her. Or maybe just keep her here and make sure no one can hurt her! Yes... maybe Onii-Chan and I could share her...

She'll be with me and Onii-Chan no matter what...

*Gyutaro's POV*

Her hand was warm... what is this feeling? She made my dead heart beat faster, and she made me feel something! It was a nice feeling... I just need her touch, I need her all to myself. I don't want anyone else near her, other than Ume. Maybe we could share her, we are more powerful together so we can overpower anyone who tries to steal (Y/n) away from us!

Maybe not Lord Muzan, but anyone else who even dares to get close with (Y/n)! She could be all ours... all mine... With or without force.

*Douma's POV*

She makes me feel an emotion, she actually makes me feel something! Something I haven't felt in a long time... LOVE... I can't let her go, I'll lose my only chance to feel something. To feel anything! She's mine, and only mine! Nobody else's, and if they try to take her away... 

I could just kill them without hesitation...

*Akaza's POV*

She is delicate but strong, and she's so warm. Normally I wouldn't like delicate things... but I need to protect her from anything that could harm her, especially that damn womanizer. He could hurt her in more ways than ever!

Without my protection she could die... and I don't want her to die. I can lock her away some where far away (😑Bruh-) and she could be safe! But someone could find her... Eh it wouldn't matter...

I can just murder them...

*Kokushibo's POV*

She's so small, and yet she could keep up with me in a fight... Heh, I think I am inlove with her... Though it seems everyone else has a liking towards the girl... What if she likes someone else though...

But she can only love me...

*Uppermoon's POV*

She only belongs to me... only me and ME ALONE! Nobody can touch her!

Taisho Era Secrets:

-Muzan was now REALLy confused by his Uppermoon's thoughts.

-Shinobu may as well be the Pillar with the most demon kills

-Shinobu probably killed at least half of the demons Muzan created.

Hello Lovely people, sorry for the slow update, I was at my aunties house and we stayed there for longer than expected, and the drive home was super long! Though I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I made the Uppermoons become Yanderes (Other than Shinobu) because I think I need to speed up the Yandere process a little faster, just a little. But I love you guys so much, and stay Beautiful/Handsome!