[ Introduction ]

Okay so I know a lot of people make a whole damn series on like these Will x Reader fanfics but I personally really don't like the first and second season. The third season has the most drama and it's also the season where everyone starts dating so it makes the most sense to write about. Sorry if I disappointed you guys. Here's basically everything you need to know.

You are Y/n Harrington. Steve Harrington's younger sister. An original member of the party. And a girl who has powers. Possibly one of the only kids to not be found by Dr. Brenner and branded with a number.

She only found out about these powers last year. It was when she got scared of a demodog and screamed causing it to fly backwards. It's presumed her and El have the same powers so El has been teaching her how to control and use them. The only thing that's different is that when she touches someone she can see what they're thinking about our what happened to them. It's really confusing even to her.

Will and Y/n have been best friends forever. Since Kindergarten, ultimately sparking when they found out they have the same birthday. Eventually they realize they're something more after an innocent kiss at the Snow Ball. A girl asked Will to dance but he rejected her turning his head towards Y/n. Him and Y/n danced for a while until he planted his lips onto hers. A few weeks after that Will asked Y/n if it would be alright for them to date and she immediately agreed.

Until Y/n thinks she's fucked up by muttering the wrong word. The 'L' word. Love.

°*°*°*°*

 *Y/n's POV*

~March 22, 1985~

Me and Will were singing "Should I Stay or Should I Go Now" loudly in my bedroom. He laughed twirling me around. He plopped onto my bed and I laid on him. He kissed me slowly, laughing between each kiss. "Well Happy Birthday to us Will!" I said kissing him back. 

"Happy Birthday Y/n!" he messed with my hair laughing. I put my arms around him and he kissed me over and over, pulling me closer. Really close. I mean pulling me on top of him. "I-I love you Will." I muttered. "Oh-" was all he said. I looked at him. "I'm sorry is it wrong for me to say that?" I asked.

"What?! No. No. I just-" he began. "Don't feel the same?" I asked. "Y/n/n (nickname), I- what time is it?" he asked me. I rolled my eyes and turned to the clock on my wall. "11:34 PM" I answered, looking down. "Oh! I uh- need to go..." he began. "You're just gonna leave?" I asked in disbelief.

"What do you expect? It's almost midnight! You know how my mom is!" he snapped. "I just told you I loved you and you're leaving." I told him. "Yes I just- I don't know Y/n... I just need a little time." he answered.

"You're breaking up with me? You were just trying to fuck me!" I yelled. "Y/n! God dammit! Keep your voice down! Your brother is going to kill me because we are literally 14!" he whisper-yelled. "I'm sorry I'm not mad about you know, I'm just confused that you're literally leaving me after I said that. Just like tell me not to say it. It's hard to explain I guess." I whispered, calming down.

He took a deep breath. "I'm not breaking up with you. We'll talk later." he answered walking out the door. We never talked though. I messed it up by telling him I loved him. Maybe it was too soon? Or maybe I'm just a practice relationship?

We drifted from each other. We never officially called quits but it was given that we were over. Our friends took the hint. We remain friends to this day. It's summer. Not the summer I wanted.

°*°*°*°*

(A/N) Okurrrr guys I'm working on my Dustin Henderson x Reader right now but I've been reading so much of these type of books so I wanted to write one. I'm literally working on 4 books right but yeah... I just chose which ever one I'm in the mood to write almost every night and write. It's pretty relaxing actually. For example, I was in the mood to begin this one...