Slay

Matsuda honestly couldn't help but wonder how he ended up in such a predicament. It was all a hazy blur, one he wasn't even sure whether or not to regret. There he was, desperately trying not to squirm while the son of the chief sucked at his flesh. Lights mouth on was on his neck, while a hand teasingly stroked his cock.

Matsuda found himself spread across the bed, sitting up against the frame while Light loomed above him, doing as he pleased.
Matsuda could feel Light's erratic breathing against his skin as he carefully moved to his lower abdomen, leaving trails of lovemarks along the way. And although Light was still fully clothed, Matsuda found himself bare of any coverage. Light was very obviously testing his patience.

"Light! Ah- please go faster, quit teasing already!!" Matsuda said, his words sounding more like whining than a command

Light was going to take his time. He enjoyed the feeling of Matsuda beneath him, pleading for his service. He craved the feeling of power over the older man.

"Beg me and I might consider it." Light said, a slight growl to his voice as he went back to leaving trails of hickeys.

Needless to say the experience was not exactly what he had imagined it would be. He had always assumed that if something like this were to ever happen he would end up being the dominant one. Yet there he was actually considering to beg for Light to have his way with him. Was he crazy to consider it? After all would any of the other task force members behave like this? He already knew the answer was no, yet he still had the urge to go along with Light's commands.

"Please, Light, please take me inside of you. Please- ahh- I need you Light! I want you to make me finish! Please don't stall anymore!" all the shame had vanished as Matsuda imagined the satisfaction of finally being able to cum.

Light paused for a second, then let out a light chuckle. "Very well then. Spread your legs for your new god!"

Matsuda greatfully abliged and part his legs, creating an opening for Light. "Good boy, Matsu." Light said, satisfied at the submissive man beneath him.

Light had him pinned on the bed, feeling more vulnerable than ever but still wanting more. His body tensed and shook as Light went to work, greedily licking and sucking at the older males cock.

Matsuda was struggling to hold back his moans, most of them coming out as more of a whimper. Light loved the sound. The sound of Matsuda's body submitting to the warmth of his mouth.

Light let out a few satisfied hums as Matsuda made failed attempts to hide the pleasure he felt. The vibration of Light's humming felt absolutely incredible. His tongue's back in forth movements on his cock felt even better. Light paid special attention to his tip and lead his tonge in circular motions across it, already tasting precum.

As Matsuda struggled to hold in his urge any longer, he decided to let his hips buckle and subconsciously pushed Light's head down. This immediately earned a slap from Light, who now sat up completely to look at Matsuda with distain.

"Tell me matsuda, did I say you were allowed to do that?" Light coldly inquired as Matsuda's brain processed what had happened.

"Oh, I'm sorry Light! It was by acc-" Matsuda was cut off by Light, who stuffed two fingers in his mouth.

"Suck." Light said harshly as he menuvered his body to be behind Matsu's. From behind Matsuda could hear Light fidgeting with his belt buckle. Eventually he heard the soft clank of the belt and pants hitting the floor.

Matsuda hadn't the slightest idea what Light was thinking, but he continued to follow the previous instructions and toyed around with Light's fingers in his mouth. After a few seconds Light suddenly shoved his fingers much deeper into Matsuda's throat causing him to gag and cough all at once.

"Not so pleasant is it?" Light said, grinding his limp dick against Matsuda's ass, the other hand stroking Matsuda. Matsuda arched his back at the sudden touch. Light pulled his fingers out of Matsuda mouth and quickly and without warning shoved them into Matsuda's ass.

"AHH!" Matsuda let out a surprised cry and collapsed from his previous position of all fours to flat on the bed all the while Light hummed in enjoyment at the pathetic sight.

"You know what? You’re a brat Matsuda. A pathetic little bitch."

"Light please forgive me! I'm sorry Light, it was an accident I promise!"

"Matsuda..." Light said disregarding anything he had said

"Yeah, Light?"

"Turn to face me." Light said, a smirk on his face.

"Huh? But Light, you're still in m-" and just he was about to finish the sentence Light pushed his fingers deeper. Matsu let out a muffled gasp as his head flew back onto the pillow.  It was as if Light's actions were a way to say 'I know, what's your point?'

Matsuda held his breath for a second or two before he slowly arched his back and heaved his weight upwards to his previous position of all fours. Matsuda slowly tried to balance his weight over as Light attentively maneuvered his hands and arms to not be in the way while inside of him.

"Light, please" Matsuda said mumbling "You're being difficult, just make me cum already!" And with that Light removed his fingers.

"Get on your hands and knees again, Matsuda." The older man begrudgingly complied and waited for the next instructions.

"Okay now open your mouth, close your eyes and face downwards." Once again Matsuda did as told. He felt Light maneuvering so that he would be beneath him. "Matsuda. Slowly shift your weight downwards." Now nothing, not even air was between them.

Matsuda slowly open his eyes to see that Light's dick was right bellow his face and that his ass was above Light's.

"Now I need you to suck, okay Matsu? The better you do, the better I'll reward you after. Understood?"

"Yes Light" Matsuda said, Not exactly sure how to start. "Uhh...like this?" He slowly took it in his hand and led it to his mouth, the unfamiliar taste intriguing him to start sucking and pushing it further up the warm cavern. 

Light let out a muffled hum of suprise at the feeling. Now partiality understanding Matsuda's previous urge to hump his mouth. This felt so much better than any hand job he'd ever received. And just as he was considering shoving his cock deeper into Matsuda's lovely mouth, he found that Matsuda was already doing the work for him.

"AH- MATSUDA!" Light was practically screaming(without the s 😏jkjk)

Matsuda took every inch of Light in, gagging and drooling along the way. He had practically buried his face into Light's thighs as he took in his balls as well. "MATSU!" Light could barely even talk right. What was Matsuda even thinking right now?

"Sorry Light..mmn~..it's just that..mmn~..you taste..mmn~.. good..~" He couldn't even finish a sentence without going back for more. The feeling was addictive. He enjoyed the feeling of something stuffing this throat. He liked Light squirming in pleasure. Matsuda sucked and slobbered all over Light's twitching cock.

"MATSUDA I'M GONNA C-" Light was cut off by Matsuda taking him in once more. With that Light gripped Matsuda's thighs and threw his head back onto the pillow while his voice broke out into a desperate, whining moan. His body tensed and spasmed as he finished in Matsuda's mouth, who swallowed all that he could. He then proceeded to lap up the remainding seed that ended up on Light's inner thighs.

They both laid there, heavily breathing and trying to process all that had just happened. Light was aspecially shocked, he never expected Matsuda to excell at anything let alone this. Matsuda slowly sat up, still having a high from all that occurred.

"Sorry Light, I guess I got a little carried away huh?" Matsuda said getting of him. Light took that as his cue to sit up. For a moment Light just stared at him blankly before regaining his train of thought. He noticed that Matsuda was eyeing him happy and expectantly. He looked very proud of his services.

Light realized what Matsuda was waiting for

"You're still hard"