Chapter 9: The Truth Is Revealed

Start from the beginning

Helen and Edna went back to the beginning again and another suit fit for a girl came out.

"I designed this suit for that (Y/n) girl that Robert was telling me about. Your oldest son seems to have a bit of an infatuation with her, so I thought I'd design her one in case she became a new addition to your family, if you know what I'm saying." Edna winked.

"I've been told the girl has no powers, but I made an exception and designed her a suit anyway. Same as the baby's, completely bullet proof, and sustainable in harsh weathers, not to mention she'll look stunning."

They moved back to the beginning and Helen's suit came out.

"Your suit can stretch as far as you can, without injuring yourself. And can still maintain its shape."

Some claws came out of the ceiling and stretched and twisted the suit.

"Virtually indestructible..."

Two rockets shot at the suit and there wasn't a scratch on it.

"And it breathes like Egyptian cotton. As an extra feature, each suit contains a homing device, giving the precise global location of the wearer at the touch of a button."

Edna handed her a small device.

"Well, what do you think?" She asked.

"What do I think? Bob is retired! I'm retired! Our whole family is underground. You helped my husband resume secret hero work behind my back?" Helen asked incredulously.

"Well, I assumed you knew, darling. Why would he keep secrets from you?"

"He wouldn't. Didn't. Doesn't." She defended.

"Men at Roberts age are often unstable. Prone to weakness." Edna said.

"What are you saying?"

"Do you know where he is?" Edna asked.

"Of...course."

"Do you know where he is?" She asked more insistently.

Little did she know, that Bob was on an island trying break into an evil supervillain's lair to uncover the truth.

...

Helen grabbed the phone and dialed Bob's old company.

"Insuricare?"

"Oh, hello. This is Helen Parr. Bob Parr is my husband. I was wondering if you could give me the number of the hotel he's staying at? The number that I have is no good." She explained.

"Mr. Parr no longer works at Insuricare." The woman told her.

"What do you mean? He's on a business trip. A company retreat."

"My records say Mr. Parr was terminated almost two months ago." The woman replied.

Helen sighed dejectedly and hung up the phone.

"So, you don't know where he is. Would you like to find out?" Edna asked, holding up the tracking device.

Helen took the device and pressed the button revealing Bob's location on the island.

Little did she know, that by doing that, she got Bob caught in Syndrome's lab.

...

"Oh, I'm such an idiot. I let this happen, you know." Helen sobbed, blowing her nose into a tissue.

"The new sports car, the getting in shape, the blond hair, the lies."

Edna shoved her used tissues into a miniature furnace with disgust. "Yes, he attempts to relive the last."

"Now I'm losing him! What'll I do? What'll I do?" She cried.

Edna gave her an incredulous look. "What are you talking about?"

Edna leapt onto the table brandishing a newspaper.

"You are Elastigirl! My God! Pull yourself together!" Edna whacked her with a newspaper.

"What will you do? Is this a question? You will show him you remember that he is Mr. Incredible, and you will remind him who you are! Well, you know where he is. Go! Confront the problem! Fight! Win!"

Helen stared at her in shock.

"And call me when you get back, darling. I enjoy our visits." She added.

(Seriously, she's the best! 😂😂😂)

——————————🦸🏼‍♂️——————————