reading with guests (youtube)

Start from the beginning

"Okay okay jeez"

(When there are - that means that's someone talking inbetween the reading)

"We had finally gotten done filming for the day and i was completely and utterly exhausted. The scenes we had to film today were all fight scenes which are pretty hard to do
All I wanted to do was find Lizzie and snuggle up to her, she gives the best snuggles - you really do Liz - after waking around set looking for her I finally find her in MY - damn all caps - trailer snuggled up In bed
'Lizzieee' I whine as I quickly change into something comfortable
'What babe' she tiredly says - Oh god I think I'm gonna be sick I just cringed so bad reading that my god I change my mind it ain't that cute *others laughing* - 'you went to bed without me' I say jutting my lip out - jutting? *Scar and Liz start laughing* wait what happened? *them still laughing* - 'Then get over here' lizzie says with a smirk, I quickly obey and hop on the bed snuggling into her side before falling into a deep sleep knowing im beside my other half"

"Okay so uh that was something" I say looking back and forth between them all

"Yeah" they say

"So now we get to rate it" I say

"Honestly it was okay I mean like if it wasn't about Liz I think it would be okay" Brie says

"Yeah it was sweet a little weird but pretty funny" Lizzie says with a laugh

"Ugh I feel so weird right now" I shiver

"Why?" Scar asks with a laugh

"Why wouldn't I 'what babe' ugh" I shiver again

They all laugh at my reaction before starting to Rate it

"It sounded like it needed a song at the end do dodoooo da do" I sing closing my eyes

"I can't even rank this- I cant I-I-I want to but-" Scar laughs

"Y/n really does it *laughs* she really puts it all together" Brie say between laughs

"The music was great" lizzie comments while laughing

"Right 'knowing I'm beside my other half' " I paused "roll end credits doooo dadoo do do doooo"

At this point the others couldn't stop laughing

*cut to another part*

" 'scar' I call out trying to gain the blonde haired women's attention, she ignores me focusing on what's in front of her - oooo why you ignoring me scarly, y/n shut up and read *laughs* - 'Scar I know you're mad okay but let me explain' I try again but get the same response - y/n what did you do?, how am i supposed to know? - I quicken my pace into a run and come to a stop in front of her 'Scar baby please let me explain' I beg - nevermind thats not me I'm gonna barf - 'what are you going to say to make this better?!' She yells I feel myself shrink back trying my best to become invisible I see regret fill her eyes as she reaches out to cup my cheek but I flinch away - damnn Scar you made them flinch - 'oh baby I'm sorry I-I didn't mean to raise my voice I'm sorry' she says stuttering - enough with the baby please I'm begging you *the others laughing* - 'I should be the one apologizing' I sniffle holding back the tears, realization fills Scarletts eyes and she takes a step back 'explain then. Explain why I just say what I did' - oh damn shits about to get real, Y/N, sorry sorry - 'she kissed me. She pulled me into a hug I just thought she needed a hug and then all of a sudden she was kissing me I pulled away the second my brain registered what was happening' I explain looking to see her reaction 'so you didn't want to kiss her?' She asks as tears stream down her face 'of course not babe I only want to kiss you' - *gagging sound* why am I the one reading this aren't we supposed to take turns, you're the one that kept reading - 'you mean that?' She asks instead of answering with words I pull her close pressing my lips against hers - AHHHHHHHHHH NOOOOO, *scar, liz, and brie laughing their asses off* - for an intense make out like they say actions speak louder then words"