" Oh well, you will be lucky if someone doesn't look because of how you just yelled. "

" Guess I'm lucky. "

" Aha, yea, but no. "

" Oh shush- "

" Ahaha. You're so short. "

" What does that have to do with anything?! "

'I set my head on his shoulder. '

" G- Giyuu! Stop! You're being super Homo right now! "

" I'm just having fun, besides, you're homo all the time. "

" Not as much as you- "

" Mhm- Okay then. "

" We should get up, I'm sure master will be coming soon. "

" Okay. "

' He should also call me.. I let go of Oba, and I lend him a hand. '

" Need help? "

".  Sure. "

' He grabbed my hand and I pulled him up. '

" Thank you.. Giu. "

" Of course. Anything for you! ♡ "

' Hopefully he doesn't take it the way I ment it, I keep slipping up with my words. Though I'm sure he did. '

" Homo- "

" You're not any better, shorty. "

" My hight has nothing to do with being homo! "

" Yeah okay- "

" Well I'm gonna just.. "

' Oba walked next to me, and he turned where I'm facing. '

" I gotta be ready. We should sit. "

" Aha.. You're so prepared. "

" Thanks. "

' We both sat down. '

" So.. Do you like ice cream? "

" Yea. "

" What's your favorite flavor? "

" Vanilla, you? "

" Neapolitan.. "

" Good choice. You know, that got me thinking, what kind of ice cream would you be? Your favorite, or a different kind? "

" Ah, I would be Vanilla. "

' Don't make me want to eat ice cream later, Oba. '

" Best flavor! "

" What would you be? "

" Uh- Neapolitan! It has nice colors. "

" But isn't your favorite colors red, blue, and black? - "

" Anyways! You look very pretty today! "

" Homo. "

"Complimenting isn't Homo! "

' Suddenly, all the other hashiras got in position, and they started to bow. I looked to where master would be coming from, and master was already on his way. I started to bow too. I suppose oba did, because I seen his hair. '

" You may rise. "

' Everyone, including me and Oba, raised our heads. Aka, we stopped bowing. '

" Now. For the reason I called you all here today, as you all have known since the last meeting. I am going to be having a special event for you all. In a few days on Friday, I will be having a party for only hashira. Other than Kanao, Aoi, and the others. .. The party is very similar to a carnival, there will be stands of food and games. We will also have fireworks. You all can do whatever you want during the party. It will last all night on Friday. 3pm - 7am. During all the days in between now and Friday, you all can do whatever. Don't worry, you will be payed for the days that you are all off work. Anyways, you all may ask any questions, now. "

R- What if a bad demon attack happens?

" I have that covered, Rengoku. Don't worry. Any other questions? "

S- by everything, you mean EVERYTHING right, master?

" Yes, Sanemi. Anyone else..... No? Okay.. You may all leave, I will be leaving too.. "

' Master Turned around, and he left. We all stood up and me and Oba held hands. '

" Will you.. Go with me? "

" Of course!! I would love to go with you. "

' I looked around to see if anyones looking. When I found no one is looking, I picked Oba up and I kissed his cheek. '

" Thank you. "

" A- Ah- No p-problem. "

' I'm so happy! I set Oba down. '

" Well, I need to see my snak.  "

" Would you like for me to come with? "

" Yes, please. "

" Alrighty, I'll come. "

" Well, let's go! "

( Authors note: Hello! Hopefully this wasn't that bad, I got distracted (969wordslmao)  by a YouTube video. Final word count:  979 words)