"You can go."

"U-um... H-hello, I'm H-Hyejin Lee... I hope that you c-can become welcoming to me since I am a girl," I looked down at the podium that we were standing at.

"You can be at the desk across from Haruto and behind Yedam," Doyoung said pointing me toward my seat.

I made my way to the desk and sat down pulling out the book I had been reading. I looked up at what Yedam was doing in front of me.

I noticed him turn around and I focused back on my book.

"Did you need something? I could feel you looking at me," Yedam asked looking over at me.

"A-ah no s-sorry... I spaced out for a m-minute."

He gave me a look and nodded before turning around. I continued to read my book and was into it until I felt something hit me.

"Sorry, didn't see you there."

I looked up to see a guy smirk and walk to his seat. 

*Time Skip*

It was currently our break time and I ran out of the classroom and out toward the entrance of the school. I can't do this, I don't understand why I have to go here, I don't belong here and I just want to go back to being homeschooled.

*Doyoung's P.O.V*

It was now our break and I was going to go check on Hyejin to see how she is holding up when I stood up and looked at her desk, she wasn't there but her stuff was.

"Does anyone know where Hyejin went to?" I asked.

"No, and I personally don't care," One of our classmates said.

"Last time I interacted with her she was reading a book," Yedam replied.

"What book is she reading?" Jaehyuk asked.

Mashiho reached back and grabbed the book and looked at the front.

"I hate you- Don't Leave Me: Understanding Borderline Personality."

"That's an odd book to read," Junkyu said.

"Don't worry about her Doyoung, I'm sure she is fine. Maybe she just wanted to explore the school before our next class," Hyunsuk mentioned.

I nodded.

But as time went on, she wasn't back yet and it was now getting to be lunchtime.

*Hyejin's P.O.V*

I sat on the steps and looked at the surroundings of the school, the trees, and the birds that would fly by.

"Hey... have you been here the whole time?" A person said sitting next to me.

I turned and noticed Haruto that was sitting next to me on the steps.

I sighed and turned my body toward him.

"Can I ask you something?" he asked.

I slowly nodded.

"Why are you reading that book? I mean do you have an interest in that kind of thing or what? We were trying to figure it out while you were gone."

"M-my therapist t-told me to r-read it, she th-hought that it would help me understand it more."

"If you don't mind me asking... do you have Borderline Personality Disorder?"

I nodded, "a-and-s-s-social anxiety..."

"I see... why don't you come to lunch? I can sit with you if that would make you feel better."

I shook my head and made my way to the cafeteria with Haruto following behind. I grabbed my food and sat alone at the table, where I could see my classmates. I noticed a few looks over at me, especially Doyoung, Haruto, Yoshi, and Asahi. It made me a little uncomfortable, to be honest as I messed around with my food not really eating it.

I ate my rice and kimchi but picked at everything else that was on my plate. I noticed my therapist come into the room causing everyone to look at her and come toward me.

"Why are you here?" I asked.

"I heard that you skipped a class Hyejin... I was told to come to check up on you today by your parents. The school approved of me coming in to talk to you and understood the issue. Now, eat your food, and stop messing around with it."

I sighed and slowly started to eat it.

After lunch, she walked me back to class to make sure that I didn't try to leave.

I could feel the stares of the class as I was facing my therapist at the door.

"Remember what I told you to do if you needed to. There is no reason to freak out and leave, not coming back."

"Well, I don't see the fucking reason you need to be here and invite everyone into my business."

"Hyejin, just calm down okay?"

"Fuck off and go to hell," I said kicking a chair and sitting at my desk, resting my head on it.

I felt her touch my shoulder.

"Hyejin."

"Don't touch me," I said pushing her hand off of me.

"You are acting like a child," she said placing her hand on my shoulder.

"And I said to not fucking touch me."

I got out of the room and slammed the door behind me.

*Time Skip*

I had finished setting up my dorm room and was currently in the common area with 'Running up that Hill' by Kate Bush playing and filling out a document for my therapist's office explaining why I had an outburst.

I felt a group of people sitting around me. I looked up and saw the boys, I turned off my music and took out my headphones.

"Just so you know Hyejin... we don't think of you in a certain way, we understand that there are some issues in your life that you are dealing with. We don't think negatively about you and we want you to be able to be friends with us," Hyunsuk said.

"Haruto explained everything, don't get mad at him. We heard that you two were talking when you went missing earlier and pressured him into talking," Jihoon replied scratching the back of his neck.

"We are going to go and get some food if you want to join us," Junghwan mentioned as they all got up.

"I-I think I'm going to stay here. I need to finish filling out this report and email it to my therapist's office."

They nodded and said they would bring me something back to eat.

As I continued to type went I felt someone sit across from me, I glanced up to see Haruto with a mug in his hand.

"I thought you would've liked some tea."

"Why didn't you go with them?"

"I didn't want you to be alone, I told them to also bring me back something... maybe we can eat together?"

I smiled and nodded.

Haruto pulled out his phone and started to mess around with it. I looked up and smiled at the boy, his handsome face and attractive eyes. I didn't realize I was staring until Haruto called out my name.

"Hyejin, are you okay? you are staring at me."

"Oh yeah sorry," I said blushing.

After a while to boys came back and gave us our food before heading off to bed.

I slowly started to eat when I noticed Haruto staring at me.

"What?" I asked tilting my head.

"Nothing... you just... look so cute right now."

I blushed, making Haruto chuckle.

Once we finished eating we both parted way, heading off to bed.

Words: 1627

Date: July 12, 2022