Meeting The Twins

You sat down next to a boy with glasses and a scar on his forehead. "Hey." You smiled at him. "Hi." His cheeks were tinted with a light pink blush. "I'm y/n. But I guess you would already know that if you were listening." You giggled. Somehow this boy looked familiar. Way too familiar. "Do I know you? Because you seem.. way too familiar.." Eyeing him up and down did not seem to help.  He just laughed. "I'm Harry. Harry Potter." "Oh! Your- actually-?! Harry Potter!! Awesome!"  You exclaimed happily. You turned your head to be met with a redhead and a brunette with fluffy long hair. "Hi, I'm y/n! And you guys are..?" You asked smiling and looking at them.

"Hermione. Hermione, Granger. Charmed." 'Hermione' replied smiling. "Ron Weasley." 'Ron' said while reaching for a chicken wing. "Very interesting names!" Smiling happily you said. "Don't forget us darling! We're the Weasley twins!" One of the twins said. "Incredible." You breathed. Twins just were amazing too you. I mean it was like a mirror. "F/n L/n! And you're names?" You said trying to contain the excitement of all the questions you had to ask them. "I'm Fred!" "And I'm George!" 

"Amazing! Brilliant!" You squealed.  

The Twins smiled in awe at you. You were absolutely gorgeous. With your h/c, h/l  who wouldn't fall for you? I mean basically the entire school of Hogwarts was staring at you right at this moment.

 With your h/c, h/l  who wouldn't fall for you? I mean basically the entire school of Hogwarts was staring at you right at this moment

You stared at the twins with a smile on your face as well. "Your hair! It's so long! I love long hair! Its beautiful," You smiled. George's cheeks went red or just a real dark pink. "T-thanks, mate." George replied. Fred just smiled as pink rose to his cheeks. "We don't get that often. Or at all." Fred laughed.

You just giggled nervously for blurting that out. 

And you blushed lightly. "Can I-... may I touch your hair?" You asked. 

George's blush went a little darker this time. "You want to touch our hair?" George asked. Fred laughed a little. "Only, if it's okay with you two." You said. "A-alright, then." George muttered. Fred couldn't help but smile. Fred and George leaned in towards you and you did the same. You put your hand out and felt their hair. It was soft, and kind of thin. 

Rosey pink was spreading on yours, and the twins cheeks.  "wonderful." You whispered happily and sat back down. "Thanks." The Twins said in union. They smiled at your shyness. And then you 3 began to talk about random stuff. 

The Twins had mentioned a prank they had done one time, and you burst out laughing. You laughed so hard you snorted, and other houses had turn to look at you. George smiled, in satisfaction. He had made you laugh. Your laugh was like music to his ears. Fred looked at George, who was staring at you. He smirked at George and then nudged his elbow playfully into his arm. George woke up from his little zone. And laughed a little nervously at Fred who had caught him red-handed staring at you. You're laugh had quieted down and you smiled. This was gonna be a long, fun year.

What I Have To Say:

Thanks for reading the first chapter! I hope you'll enjoy the series!