6. Eddie Munsons hiding spot.

Start from the beginning

"Jesus!" Eddie jumped.
"Delivery service." Dustin smiled holding up the groceries.

Steve waved and I awkwardly stared at Eddie and he exchanged the same look

I was mad at him, I almost hated Eddie Munson, what was his problem with me? What did I ever do to him?
God but I couldn't help feeling sorry for him because I knew what it was like to be scared, to run away and feel worthless, I knew what this evil could do, how it made you feel.

Eddie started stuffing his face, I figured he hadn't eaten in a while.

"So uh we've got some good news and some bad news. How do you prefer it?" Dustin asked.

"Bad news first, always." Eddie answered with his mouth full.

"Alright. Bad news. We tapped into Hawkins PD dispatch with our cerebro and they're definitely looking for you. Also they're uh pretty convinced you killed Chrissy." Dustin explained.

"Like 100% kind of convinced." Max added.
"And the good news?" Eddie asked desperately.

"One your name hasn't gone public yet but if we found out about you it's only a matter of time before others do too and once that gets out, everyone and their shallow minded mother is going to be gunning for you." Robin explained.

"Hunt the freak right?" Eddie asked.
"Exactly." Robin answered.
"Shit."

"So before that happens we find vecna, kill him and prove your innocence." Dustin tried to help the situation.

"That's all Dustin? That's all?" Eddie asked sarcastically.
"Yeah no that's pretty much it." He answered.

"Listen Eddie, I know everything Dustin is saying sounds totally delusional but we've actually been through this before I mean they have, a few times and I have once. Mine was more human-flesh-based, theirs was more smoke-related but bottom line is, collectively I really feel like we've got this." Robin told Eddie.

"We usually rely on these two girls who have superpowers

"We usually rely on these two girls who have superpowers. But, the one girl um, her powers went bye-bye, so..." Steve started.

"What about the other girl?" Eddie asked.
"What?"
"You said there were two girls with superpowers, what about the other one?" Eddie asked frantically.