I FEEL LIKE MY ARMES AND LEGS ARE GOING TO FALL OFF

Start from the beginning

You must push yourself as much as possible before the skill is discovery and once discovered you may be able to improve your skill level by doing small task such, taking a walk, or talking to someone" the system explained

"fuccckkkk i thought i would be able to not do anything" you groaned

" you are just lazy, and you refused to do anything with your previous life and now your stuck being a bum"

" HEY AIN'T YOU SUPPOSED TO ON MY SIDE????" you shouted at the system. The system sighed

" and you're loud" and suddenly the system closed and with that the door opened to reveal a concerned nezuko.

"y/n are you ok? I heard screaming. , I thought something bad happened". Nezuko came up to you. You looked back at her.

"I'm fine, I just had a little nightmare, it's really nothing," you said, lying through your teeth.

She looked at you before sighing and coming closer to you. You felt your cheeks warm up as she placed her hands on your cheek. She just started for a second before talking again.

"You really don't need to bottle up your feelings, you know. I know it must be hard but please just open up to me just a little bit" she said. You swear that your face turned red.

"U-uh yeah i'll try that '' your stunned a little, i mean you really never had someone this close. (no bitches?)

She smiled at you, her hand lingered on your cheek just for a few seconds before she let go and walked to the door. She was halfway out the door before looking back at you and saying

" Have a good night y/n." And like that she left .

You just started at the bed just trying to process your thoughts. "I know that I shouldn't really get ahead of myself but that did not feel like a friend touch and more like I like you touch." you groaned. You laid back on your bed and just thought.

' What if she does like me? I don't like thinking ahead of myself but I'm not just dense, but it's easy to deny it because this is an anime character. Even if she has feelings for me, I will try not to notice them. I'll just play dense."

Finally you felt yourself fell asleep.

2 weeks later

You looked down at your blister hands as you huffed, you felt your lungs start to hurt, but you had to move forward. If you didn't then you would be left behind.

You know that you're not special, you're not even from here, and if you were to just not do anything until the training arc then you would fall behind.

If you want to change this little fate you have going. you need to move forward you need to keep going, no matter what.

If you just stop for a little then you fall behind. You don't have a big reason to go, except from the fact that you were here and if you were just sitting and not doing anything you would feel guilty the same feeling you felt before. You hated those feelings.

You finally we're able to catch your breath. As you breathed out in the cold air. You keep your eyes on the prize.

I mean who said you didn't have to play fair. You smirk as you heard a ding.

" You have improved your stamina. You are now level 10 and would like to continue to increase. If you do, you will get a 4x booster."

'you got yourself a deal.' you said in your mind. You heard the confirmation bell.

" You will have to run up and down the mountain with two buckets full of water, do you wish to continue?"

Man, why does it always get harder. You rolled your eyes before huffing and confirmed your decision. You made your way to the well and filled the two buckets with water. You looked at the mountain and you decided it was time. You made your way up the mountain.

You won't even a quarter way there but you felt your legs almost give in.

'No i can't, if i finish this i will achieve level 40 and once that's done it will make more other skills easier. to learn.' you glared at the mountain before starting to move again

" i wonder when y/n will be getting back... they been out for awhile now" nezuko worried while helping her mother with dinner. I mean who wouldn't, they have been out all day and don't get back until sunset, it's been like this for almost 2 weeks. Nezuko couldn't help but worry.

What if she got hurt and she wasn't able to find help.
"Nezuko are you ok you've been spacing out" tanjiro put his hand on her shoulder.

" im fine it's just i'm worried about y/n she always pushing herself and not even taking breaks i'm worried" nezuko said fidgeting with her fingers. tanjiro looked at his sister.

he was able to relate he also been worrying for y/n. even if he's not as close to y/n, he could tell that she was good person and he himself wanted to get to them more. he just hasn't had the time to.

he looked with a determine look. he might not be close but they are still someone close to him, and his family, and he made himself a promise too.

(A/N: new cover going to change it at one point, but anyways it's getting time 🫶🫶)

(edited)