I ran my fingers through my hair and held em tight! Is this the reason why Vampires should not get close to Humans!!!?? It's blood moon today!

(A/n: blood moon day is a day that comes twice a year , it's normal full moon for humans but these two days are very dangerous for vampires , they can even die if they don't get a human's blood to drink , the whole night is very difficult for them if they don't get human blood. They go out of control and on this day , every human should stay away from a vampire if they witness any. )
Taehyung: argh!!!
He was in pain , he held his head tight coz he didn't wanted to do what his body wanted to. He looked at you with teary eyes and ran out from the room. No body knows what was going to happen to him. Will he survive?

Next morning,
Y/n's pov
I opened my eyes to sunlight hitting my face.
Blinking my eyes a few times, I looked around to get to know about where I was.
I sat up straight and stretched my arms while yawning. I looked in front of me and looked at the beautiful sunrise from behind the hills.
Good thing it wasn't cloudy anymore.

I checked on my side and saw Taehyung sleeping peacefully.
Suddenly I remembered what had happened yesterday.
Idk but i was feeling so different, we are enemies but the way he saved me I'm really thankful to him. Smiling at his cute sleeping figure I started to get up from the bed and leave for washroom , but that's when I noticed something near his lips.
I bent closer to him to get the correct view .
Y/n (thought): is that b-blood?
I moved my hand forward as i moved my thumb on his lips. It was almost wet. But suddenly he opened his eyes , and i saw him staring at me.
Idk y my heart started to beat faster. He quickly sat up and i backed up.
Taehyung: what were you trying to do?
Y/n: n-nothing.
Taehyung: stop stuttering!
He was like he was burning with fumes . Idk y he was so scary rn. I was afraid of him. I was looking down but i still felt his hot gaze on me. Was he still mad at me coz of yesterday?

He was furiously staring at me. It was getting scarier . I had to leave.
Y/n: um, i should-
Before I could complete he pulled me by my wrist as i hit his chest.
I shakingly looked up at him , as he was still looking at me furiously, but idk y all of a sudden his gaze softened . His grip over my wrist loosened and he spoke.
Taehyung: L-Leave.
He spoke slowly.
Y/n: h-huh?
I didn't hear it correctly so I asked.
Taehyung: I SAID LEAVE!
I flinched as he said that , and quickly got up from bed and went to bathroom.
I shut the door behind me as I started breathing heavily.
Y/n: what's wrong with him again? I hate this Taehyung. He came back to who he was initially.
Idk but i was happy somehow , coz things were getting clear between us , but now again? What was that?!
I thought maybe it was coz I touched him , lol. I felt a bit weired at that thought of mine so I took a warm bath to ignore such things going on my mind.

After 30 mins of a long shower I came out of the bathroom .
Just to find an empty room. Taehyung was nowhere to be found.
I thought he might have gone somewhere coz of his work,  he doesn't even tell me about himself and his work though , so how would I know.
I stood near the window looking at the beautiful view in front , that's when I looked down and saw a group of people standing with police with them. It seemed like an investigation was going on. Since a very young age I'm a fond of all this stuff so without thinking twice , i went out of the room after locking it .
I went down and saw a photographer clicking a picture of a spot , and some police men talking with random people with a photo in their hand.
I went towards the crowd , that's when a police officer came towards me .
Police officer: excuse me?
Y/n: yes sir?
Police: well actually we're trying to find this man, their family said he went out last night but didn't come back yet, so just wanted to know if you saw him somewhere?
Y/n: umm
I took a good look at the picture .
Y/n: umm, no sir , I haven't seen him.
P.O: oh okay, no worries , thank you for your time.
Y/n: no problem sir.

With that he left , but this case idky seemed Interesting to me.
I went towards the officer who was clicking pictures , i was confused so I went there to see what is the thing whose pic is being clicked.
I went near him and saw he was clicking the picture of footsteps in the mud.
Y/n: excuse me sir.
P.O: yes ?
Y/n: actually , i just wanted to know whose these footsteps are of.
Ik i sounded stupid here, but i just wanted to know! It seemed interesting to me, somehow.

P.O: you see it yourself mam, these kinda look weird , it shows that one who was here was struggling alot. Look, he was dragged , he tried to run from this second person whose footsteps are here too.
I felt goosebumps fr.
P.O: I don't know if I should say this , but I guess it's of the same man who we're looking for.
Y/n: oh no. What do u think who that person would be who made him struggle like that.
P.O: tbh I have no idea. This type of thing I've seen for the first time.
Y/n: huh? S-

That's when suddenly a man came running and shouted.
Man: COME WITH ME!! U SHOULD SEE THIS! I FOUND A BODY NEAR THE LAKE!
Everyone got scared and went running with the man , and so did i . I followed em. I wanted to know what happened to him!
We went there and the scene in front got me shook.
A man layed lifeless on the ground , police officers started pushing the crowd behind so that they could click the pictures of the body and investigate.
Later we got to know he was the same man that they were looking for.
I looked at the man , as a P.O held his wrist i saw , he had struggled to get away from something, *a hard grip?* His body was totally *white* , as if there was *no blood inside him*. And all this while I hoped for something to not come but it came.....*bite mark on the neck*.
No body knew if it was a bite mark, they all thought it as a snake bite . Nobody wanted to accept the fact that the snakes fangs are closer to each other but these were apart. I remembered woofy.

I couldn't believe what I just saw infront of me , his wife was crying so hard while other ladies were holding onto her.
Without knowing a tear rolled down my cheeck as I got to know everything that happened.

Struggling mark on his wrist, he was under someone's tight grip. So tight that even got it to bleed. A flashback went through my mind , that was when Taehyung kidnapped me and brought me to his mansion , the first day he held my wrist tight that too so tight that it started to bleed.
That man's skin was as white as snow as there was no blood in his body.
Bite mark on his neck , he was bit and his blood was sucked .
And all this reminded me of today morning.
Blood on Taehyung's lips!

I closed my eyes as i was walking backwards while thinking all this , trying hard not to cry out coz of fear.
No body knew , but i did . Everyone wanted to know who killed him. But i knew , it was my husband!
But why did he do that!
Why couldn't he just drink my blood instead of killing innocents.