001.

What was Kaoru meant to do?

So what if he had homosexual tendencies, why did Rei even care? It was his life, not Rei's. Was staying as an unblossomed flower that important to him?

Worst of it all was, he wasn't even dating, so the unblossomed flower was just bullshit.
He came out to all of Undead one night were he was just a little tipsy, they all accepted him, except Rei.

Rei Sakuma did not like that Kaoru Hakaze was part of the LGBTQ+ community, he proceeded to do a long monologe about how he was ruining his image, as his "thing" was being girls crush.

"They can't crush on you if you're fruity!" Rei said furrowing his eyebrows, all of Undead was astonished, looking at him, as he was the member they least expected this homophobia from.

"Rei I'm still me? What the fuck do you mean? My thing wasn't being in-love with girls, it was that they crush on me!" Kaoru tried to say without his voice breaking.

Was he really going to be like that? What about all the homo-erotic moments they had, did it not mean anything to him?

"Exactly! No one can fall in love with you if you're..." He didn't finish his sentence

"I'm a what? Finish your sentence" The gay person had his eyes brimming with tears that could fall in any moment.

"A fangot! And you know everyone's thinking that!" Rei looked to his other units members to back him up, but neither Adonis nor Koga did.

"No one's thinking that, you're just an old fashioned idiot" Kaoru said, before turning around and leaving, hopefully to never see Rei's face never again.

And that's how the argument ended, or that's at least how he thinks it did, because deep down he knew Adonis and Rei would have a long conversación after that.

On his way out, he bumped into Anzu, but he completely ignored her, he knew how Anzu would look at him, it was so weird for him to cry, Anzu wasn't homophobic, he saw her at pride once, but he knew that if he tried to explain the fight that went on, she would laugh.

As he got out of ES square, at the gates, someone stopped him.

"Wait a moment! Please!" A somewhat funny voice said, he could guess that the person behind him was a Loona stan, all Loona stans have an accent.

Kaoru turned around to see the biggest Ruggie hater from the hit game twisted wonderland, he can see it in their eyes.

"You wanted something?" He asked the fan, who looked like he was near his age (an adult).

"I'm actually a big fan of Undead! And you're my favorite! I've been crushing on you since your debut!" They said, clearly in love with me.

Even if they had more than 10 pins with the aroace flag, he shurgged it off, he was new to the LGBTQ fandom.

"Oh, so my image isn't only girl crush? I'm also boy crush?" He asked that, begging for the answer to be affirmative, maybe if it was that way, he could bring this guy to Rei, and he'll change his opinion!

"Umm... I'm agender, but a male friend literally won't shut up about you, so maybe you're person crush" They said with a light smile.

Kaoru laughed.

"That was the goofiest thing you have ever said, not the agender part, good for you to be honest, but the person crush was.... something!" Kaoru Hakaze said laughing a little.

"You literally have no m-" The Loona stan started, but was cut off by Kaoru.

"Anyway whats your name? I can't keep referring to you in my head as little fella" Kaoru asked

"I'm Layton, but my super best friend calls me Fetis!" They paused "Not because of the h at the end word, but because I love feet!!" They explained like it fixed anything at all.

"Umm... nice! What's your Twitter handle I would love to talk with you more!" Kaoru got out his phone with a pride phonecase, opening the Twitter app.

"No." Layton obliged "But my instagram is
@/vowsofs1lence... you can also follow my Tiktok... but... um... ignore my @, it's so bad."

"Don't worry Layton, it can't be that bad!" Hakaze comforted them.

"You're right! It's @/haiijis" Layton said showing Kaoru their tiktok.

"Like the Danganronpa character? The... um... bad one?" Kaoru asked, he did NOT play danganronpa, he just heard about it from Jun.

"Yeah!" An uncomfortable silenced followed after that "You think it's bad" They said, getting really close to the blondes face with a pout.

"No, not at all!" He looked away, blushing from the small distance between them.

"Wait, are those crying stains, on your cheek? What happened?" Layton carressed the homosexual's face.

"What" Was the only thing he was able to muster from the embarrassment.

"Did Rei do this?" They asked, they were really intelligent, oh how much he loved that, I mean what.

"Layton." He said grabbing the fan by the shoulders. "You have to tell Rei what you told me".

"Huh, why?" Layton asked clearly confused.

"Undead depends on it" He said mysteriously

"Alright??"