006. {a warning from billy}

Start from the beginning

the feeling she felt when she made contact with him was nothing she's ever felt before. they saw as the colour drained from her face and her arm began to trembld with fear. the darkness she felt was heavy, oppressive, almost supernatural.

"will? it's mom." joyce began patting will's face, "can you hear me?"

max quickly ripped the friend's hand from will's arm. felicity gasped out in shock, will following quickly after.

"will." joyce sighed before pulling him into a hug.

mike's eyes darted between his best friend and the new girl as max pulled her close.

"what was that?" max whispered to her.

"i don't know." felicity shook her head. "i don't know."

after joyce had asked the girl if she was okay, she escorted a trembling will out of the field and over to her car.

"okay, that totally freaked me out." max admitted once joyce and her son were out of earshot, "did that not freak you guys out?"

"freaked me out." felicity puffed, her arms crossed.

"two episodes in two days." lucas sighed.

"it's getting worse." mike added.

"what is?"

"you think it's true sight?" lucas asked.

"what's true sight?" max questioned, mike shook his head at lucas.

"it's nothing."

"truesight is the ability of... being able to see things that aren't there." felicity explained, making the three boys give her a look of surprise.

"yeah..."

"you think he'll be okay?" felicity asked.

"he's be all right," lucas reassured her. "are you okay?"

"yeah." mike raised her eyebrow. "what was that about?"

"what?"

"when you touched will." mike elaborated. "it's like you left for a second, not physically."

"i don't know." felicity shrugged. "i tried to help and i was just overwhelmed with this feeling."

"what feeling?" dustin inquired.

"evilness."

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

"stop being a baby and do it already!" mike complained.

it was about fifteen minute before school begun the next day. max, mike and felicity were standing in front of one of the large school bins. lucas was actually inside of dumpster, while the other three stood beside the bin, a stick in each of their hands.

"this is so disgusting." max grimaced. "is this really necessary?"

"what the hell's going on?" dustin walked over to them.

"what do you think?" mike sassed, "we're looking for dart."

two filled, black bin bags landed right in front of them, making them flinch back.

"Jesus!"

"oh!"

"ugh!" lucas groaned as he leapt out of the bin, landing nicely on his feet. "well, well, well. look who finally decided to show up. after i drew the short straw. real convenient."

"real embarrassing for you." felicity remarked.

"yeah, you stink!" max agreed, moving away from him and beside dustin.