Sheepy Plays "The Look-See" Game

Sheepy was alone in her house one evening and got bored. She thought to herself...

Sheepy: -sigh- I wish my friends were here so we could watch something scary... or even play a game...

Then, an idea sparked in her mind. She looked up some games she can play alone and came across "The Look-See Game". She found out how to play it and got everything she needed. Once midnight struck, she painted eyeballs on every window of the house.

Be warned, that if you miss a single window, you will not be entirely protected and winning the game will become impossible.

She lit the candle and chanted:

"Lookee, Lookee, come and see... Lookee, Lookee, you won't find me!"

She says that, three times. The Looksee Man was summoned and she had two jobs: move around the house without being seen and make sure the candle doesn't go out. 

If the candle goes out, it's an automatic game over.

 She went to the room she put the candle in every 3 minutes to make sure that candle didn't burn out.  After sunrise came, she blew out the candle and the Looksee Man disappeared. She was now granted with the power to see the future.

Sorry this is so short but the next one will be longer, I promise. Take care of yourselves. Love y'all.