After flicking my wrist and cleaning the blade of the pink blood then sheathing it I looked at her.

Y/n: My name jeff.

(CUT CUT THAT WASN'T PART OF THE SCRIPT YOU IDIOT!)

ᴬˡʳᶦᵍʰᵗᵎ ᵐᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵃˢʷᵉˡˡ ᵃᵈᵈ ᶦᵗ ᵃˢ ᵃⁿ ᵉᵃˢᵗᵉʳ ᵉᵍᵍ ᵒʳ ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗʰᶦⁿᵍ⁾
*READY!*
*AND ACTION!*

Girl in a ship: I-Impossible no-one in the world could've beaten that WHO ARE YOU!?!?!?!

After flicking my wrist and cleaning the blade of the pink blood then sheathing it I looked at her.
Y/n: I am but a normal person that has a thing for music (*Squeals* I FEEL LIKE A BADASS RIGHT NOW ARE YOU PROUD OF ME MA!)

(A/n:A translucent image of a woman appeared in y/n's mind giving a huge thumbs up with a shine on it)

Now back to the ship girl.
She scoffed at me and decided to book it but not before saying "I'll never forget about this mortal! i will get stronger and i will find you and get my revenge!!"

Megumin: aanddddddd she's gone... So... what now?
Y/n: i don't know... We didn't explore much of the facility yet and some of the areas are locked and most of the clues that can tell us how we got here are either stolen or broken.
Megumin: well we could take a look at that thing you got maybe there's some there.
i touched the thing on my neck then it started making a beeping noise "Power On!" and a large hologram Materialized in front of us.

???: Hello I am faith an integrated AI built-in your H.U.D How can i assist you Y/N

i was surprised at the sudden appearance and it seems Megumin is too... Wait how does it know my name?

Y/n: Wait how... Do you know my name?

Faith: oh my apologies your name has been registered ever since I was put on your neck. Although you weren't in our database I just scanned your memories to find information about you.

Well that's just creepy.

Y/n: well if you do know when's my birthday and how did I die?

Faith: Y/b and you died from a tragic car accident you and this Elfin were suddenly transported here even though you were supposed to be somewhere else and now you seek answers on why you were here and how to get back to where it went wrong.

Y/n: if you know all that then do you know why this happened?

Faith: I'm sorry I too is as clueless as you are I would help if I knew.

She gives off a caring and concerned tone I can trust her atleast.

Y/n: I trust you Well let's start with the greetings again.
Nice to meet you faith can you tell me where we are?
Faith: Yes, it seems we are in the abandoned facility of The Muse Dash Association located in-

She suddenly stopped
Faith: I'm sorry it appears my Global Positioning System is damaged i recommend you to try find me a new one i'll scan the area for it but while i do it i'll be powered off to use my internal system to scan. do you want to scan the nearby area?
I responded yes and she exchanged the answer with a nod and "affirmative initiating area scan. Gps is damaged using internal systems Powering off..."

Faith seems to fade away once she was fully gone the device on my neck flashed a small yellow light blinking a few times then it ejected the broken GPS out.