Our seduceful meeting

• Dedicated to to all the kitty kats <3

I was just a normal 18 year old girl, I bought this cute black kitty with the most beautiful hazel eyes I'd ever seen. It was a boy. I named him Ethan because I loved that name. His tail swayed. He liked the name I gave him.

I smiled and pet Ethan,"you're going to be with me for eternity." I carried him to my house in a basket that was tied in a red bow. He mewled in excitement as I got my keys for the house. My parents weren't here so I can do whatever the hell I want. I set Ethan down on my bed and went to the bathroom to take a shower, without ever knowing how special Ethan was.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I came out of the shower wearing a black lacy night gown that was up to my thighs. Ethan jumped on my bed and waited for me to crawl in bed. I turned the nightstand off and slipped under the covers. I suddenly felt a finger rubbing my sensitive area. I moaned and I hear a purr, a sexy manly purr,"my kitty cat~" the voice sounded husky and seductive.

I shot my eyes opened and looked next to me. There, I saw a hot sexy emo guy with black kitty ears and a tail. He had hazel eyes,"hi master!" I was surprised. Was this Ethan? "Ethan?" His tailed swayed and curled around my waist. He bit my neck. I mewled and passed out. I felt hands lifting me bridal style running off into the night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I awoke finding myself in a mansion. I felt something swaying behind me. I looked behind me and I saw a white cat tail with a rainbow checkered bow on it. I touched my head and felt kitty ears. They wiggled and I let out a squeal and fell to the floor,"hello my kitten~" Ethan purred against my body and licked my neck,"where am I? How did I become a kitten?" I was confused. Ethan brushed his bangs, which kept falling on his face," I bring you here obviously and I bit your neck that's how you became a kitten" he explained.

" Oh..." Ethan helped me up and laid me on the mattress. He purred and lick my ear,"welcome to kitty mate academy, hope you like to have kittens some day" he smirked. I blushed furiously,"wait! WHAT?!" I sat up on the bed," don't worry I'll teach you the basic, since I chose you as my mate" he winked. I blushed and smiled,"when do I start?" He pinned me down to the soft mattress,"tomorrow, now if your late, you'll receive a punishment" you bit your lower lip," I understand" both of us purred in agreement.