Chapter 4

- T H E  U N E X P E C T E D -

The door bursted open and the peace inside the house changed into panic. The older two siblings are badly hurt. Eloise was aware what happened for she was called before they were coming home.

“Let's go to the clinic, the doctor you requested is already there.” She said while assisting Marielle who's trying to ease the pain by loudly blowing air from her mouth.

Lea came out of her room, still half-asleep but got woken up by the loud noises. She was about to go down when David stopped her. “Not now Lea.” “I just want to—”

“Lea!” He called in a warning tone. “I just wanna drink some water.” David sighed. “Fine, but after that, immediately go back to your room.” She nodded and proceeded to the kitchen.

The kitchen is near the clinic so she can see what's happening because the door wasn't close. She wanted to hear what they're talking when someone grabbed her arm.

“What are you doing?” She blinked rapidly before trying to make up some lies. “I-I was just passing by—” “Drink your water and go back to your room.” Ely commanded like a protective older sister.

“But—” ”Now.” She huffed and filled the glasses before going back upstairs just as what she was told to do. What could they possibly hide from me?

______________________________________

Lea shaked her legs impatiently. She is currently waiting for Harry to finish getting snacks. She decided to go to their house since they seemed to have a confidential happening there that they didn't allowed her wandering around the place.

“Sorry for taking long, what movie do you want to watch.” “I think you should choose instead.” “No, I insist. I watched the same show in Netflix for months so you might get bored.”

“The thing is, I haven't really know any movie. I mean, there are TV in the orphanage but I can't search it up to remember the title since we have no phones.”

“Oh. I forgot that part.” “Wait, you guys really searched up for me?” Harry looked at her as she's funny. “I'm note even kidding when I say we even investigated your past experiences so we will know which topic is to be avoided.”

Lea couldn't lie, that sounds good in the ears knowing someone is really curious about, except if they have bad reasons to search up for her.

“How are you sure that I am really the one that you are looking for?” Lea asked in a soft voice. He raised his eyebrows while thinking. “Oh right, I am so forgetful, Jacob is fetching the DNA test results earlier which made them not arrived as soon as expected.”

They already got things in their hands. “Any more questions?” He asked, already chomping down some popcorn. She shook her head. “Okay, let's watch Stranger Things then.”

______________________________________

“Is she already here?” Marielle asked Ely who just nodded in response. “Where?” “She was with Harry since she can't roam around yet.” They sighed in relief.

“I'll go first.” Ely said seeing them already treated by the doctor. Henry patter her head and she immediately went upstairs, to the music room.

First, she played Chopin's Nocturne E Flat Major. “I thought you went underground to train.” Henry spoke while leaning on the door frame.

“Music is the only thing that calms me.” She spoke and continued playing when she remembered something, she immediately switched to playing Chopin's Minute Waltz which shook Henry abit. She just grinned before wearing her usual straight face.

“Did you guys talked?” “Yeah.” She pressed the keys gracefully before she stopped. “Someone's coming.” He immediately looked at the main door and saw Harry and Lea entering.

______________________________________

They are already watching Stranger Things Season 3 after finishing the Season 1 and 2 when they heard something. “You heard that?” Lea asked while looking around Harry's room

“Yeah, but I'm pretty sure it's Ely who is playing the piano. David is busy these days.” She raised her eyebrows. “She's here?!”

He chuckled at her surprised face. “No she isn't here, but still on your house. Their music room is just leveled with my room.” She immediately looked at his windows but the window to the room is covered with large curtains.

“How sure are you that she's the one playing?” She asked him, still doubting he knows. “Simple, Jacob and Marielle are into arts. Only Henry and Ely knows how to play their instruments. Henry also can only play drums and harp.”

She doesn't found the names familiar except the Jacob that's been repeatedly said by them. “Wait, you and David are siblings?” She asked in amazement.

“Yeah! William isn't, but he also lives here with his two younger sisters Celine and Felicia.” Lea suddenly noticed that their parents were never mentioned or anything.

“How about your parents? You never mentioned them.” Harry got stiff but soon recovered. “They are always on a business trip, William's parents are divorced and they didn't want to choose to whom will they live. The siblings are really close.” She just nodded in agreement, buying his suspicious excuses.

“Anyways, I want to listen more of Ely play. Let's go back to the house.” “Uhmmm, I don't think it's a great idea to disturb her.” The moment Harry said that, he got a flashback of him almost getting killed. It's another one of William's crazy dares.

She didn't spared him a moment and went out of his room to go back to the house. “Lea! Now they are more likely sisters, hard to stop.” He spoke to himself seeing her going without looking back.

They already entered the house but what greeted them is silence. “What? The music already finished?” She looked around and saw Henry waving from the second floor.

She slowly waved back and he immediately slid down to the handle of the stairs and ran to her. She expects him to introduce himself first but got hugged immediately.

“I have another older sister!” She just patted his back then he pulled away. “I'm Henry, twin of that girl.” He said pointing at Ely, taking her time to go downstairs.

“Since the older ones is still resting because they're exhausted. Let me, Henry, introduce them for you.” She nodded and he immediately smiled widely. He's cute.

“First, I bet you don't know Ely that well other than her being scary.” She looked at Harry who just rubbed his neck while looking around. “Well, let's say, she's bad at expressing things. Jacob is just strict but a loving brother who loves spoiling us. Marielle is the best sister you'll ever wish. She will take care of you like her own baby.”

“I won't say more about them because I know they'll introduce themselves to you. As we talk about Ely, should I walk you around?” She agreed. Henry is different to Ely.

______________________________________

To be continued...