Mangekyou Awaken!!

Începe de la început

Tsuyu explains how her quirk works as your clones listen carefully to her explanation, next you listen to midoriya as she explains how hers works as well but your clones tried to see if they can get anymore information out of her but she didn't which made your clones suspect that she was hiding something. Next was mineta, his quirk allows him to attach his ball like hair to everything and to everyone which made your clones to take a mental note to look for mineta if he suddenly disappears.

Tsu: Now it's your turn y/n.

Clone 10: Okay, well first off My real quirk is actually my eyes.

Mineta: Is that why your eyes are so red?

Tsu: That does make sense

Deku: Yeah i noticed that too, when ever you need to fight your eyes always turn red with a unique pattern on them. Wait let me show you.

Midoriya got her notebook out as she flip through the pages as she stops at the page she was looking for as it had a detailed drawing of your eyes.

Your clones looked at it and were surprised how accurate the drawings are.

Clone 10: Wow, you sure you weren't an artist before coming to U.A?

Deku: N-No but any ways how were you able to do those amazing attacks? It almost gave the Illusion that you have more than one quirk!

Clone 22: We don't know actually but we do know is that we got them from Ninja books that our old man has!

Deku: So your saying is that all of your attacks are from the ninja books Mr. Aizawa Has?

Clone 21: Yup.

Tsu: That does explain all those clones, Wind style stuff and that black thing you used to stop Bakugo.

Clone 22: Indeed but we all should think of a plan to get out of here and regroup with the others.

Deku: Ok i have a plane.

Clones: Were all listening!

(Entrance)

Clone 3: Damnit, Iida get to the exit and call for help!!

Iida: Wait, what about everyone?!

Clone 18: Don't worry, the other clones have their backs! Now Get to the exit!!

: Not going to happen!

Iida was running for his life as he was going to the door but the cloud villain was chasing after him but he was pushed away from your clones as they used wind gale palm on him.  Iida escape as he runs at top speeds. The clone you had guarding outside chased after Iida as he wondered what was going on.

Clone 1: Iida, Why are you running so fast?!

Iida Turns his head to see your clone trying to catch up to him.