Mangekyou Awaken!!

Depuis le début

: It can!

Momo and jirou looked at the conscious villain holding the still brain fried denki.

Jirou: Me and my big mouth.

(Ruin zone)

Bakugo, kirishima and your clones were walking in the Ruin zones as it was littered by unconscious villains.

Clone 6: By Kami's name, I think you went a little overboard dude.

Bakugo: What the hell did you say!!

Clone 20: Dear Amaterasu please guide these souls to the after life and send a raging Pomeranian to the deepest parts of yomi.

Bakugo: You Want to go you Knock off Fuck!!

Clone 20: I don't know, do you?

Kirirshima got between you two as it needed to stop.

Kirirshima: Ok, i think we should continue this when we aren't being stalked by villains.

Clone 6: Kirishima is right we need to move so save the banter for later.

Clone 20 and bakugo: This asshole started it!! Me, It was you!! How is this my fault you damn Bastard!! Stop fucking Copying Me you cunt!!!

Your clone pinched the bridge of his nose as kirishima Pat him on the back while Bakugo and the other clone began to argue.

(Flood Zone)

Your clone and midoriya Fell into the flood zone as you both looked around.

Clone 10: Where are we?!

Deku: I think were in one of the USJ's Disaster Zones! Wait where are the others?!

Clone 10: Don't know but we need to get out of here and get some help.

Midoriya nods as you both began to both swim to shore but you two were going anywhere as you two were still in the same spot.

Deku: Why aren't we moving?

Clone 10: I don't like were this is going.

Suddenly villains appeared and your clone did a bunch of hand signs as he got up from the water and was standing completely still. This surprised everyone as you took this chance to pick up Midoriya Bridal style with a massive blush on her face and began to run away from the villains.

Villains: Get Him!!

Your clone avoided the attack as he jumped high to avoid a attack that was right below the clone. Your clone suddenly felt something wrapped around him, he looked at is waist and saw a tongue wrapped around him. before he could say anything he was pulled towards the big cruise ship at the flooded zone. your clone landed on the boat as he looked up to scout for hostile but herelaxed as he saw Tsu, your other clones and a perverted grape.

Clone 22: Almost got caught by the wave huh 10?

Clone 10: You can say that again 22, So which one of you got paired with the purple shit?

Clone 21: I did and i regret saving it.

Mineta: Why are guys so mean to me?!

Clones: Cause your a perverted piece of shit that deserves to be burned in hell!!

Midoriya looks at your clones as they had their kunai out ready to kill Mineta.

Tsu: Can we do this when we don't have a problem to deal with?

Clone 22: Fine, But we need to know each others quirks so we know what we are working with.

Tsu: Okay, i'll go first.