Once in my car, I begin driving to Cameron's house. He lives roughly fifteen minutes away, so thankfully it's not that long of a drive.

When I get to his house, I park my car on the road outside his house, before I get out and walk to the door.

I ring the doorbell, and Cameron answers a few seconds later.

"Hey" I smile, and he pulls me into a hug straight away, making me laugh. I hug him back, before pulling away and pecking his lips.

He smiles at me, before pulling me inside and closing the door.

"I need to tell you something," Cameron says, and I nod as I wait for him to tell me 

He opens his mouth to talk, but a voice cuts him off.

"Cam!" Someone shouts, and he sighs while I look at him confused.

"Who's that?" I ask, but my question is answered when a toddler comes running out of his room, and over to Cameron.

I stare in shock, while he looks at me nervously, no doubt waiting for my reaction.

"Where's tiger? " The girl says, and Cameron turns his attention to her, running his hand through her hair soothingly. "On the couch sweetheart," He tells her, and I watch as she runs off to the couch, and grabs a small little tiger teddy. She smiles at the teddy, before taking out her pacifier to kiss it.

A hand is placed on my shoulder, and I turn back to Cameron and see him staring at me.

"Riley come here for a second," Cameron tells her, and she comes running over, staring at me weirdly.

"Charlotte this is my sister Riley," Cameron tells me, and I'm even more confused.

"I'll explain everything in a minute, I promise" He mumbles, and I nod before crouching down in front of her. "Hello, I'm Charlotte" I smile, while she stares at me.

"Riley," She tells me in an adorable little voice, and I smile.

"Why don't you go play with tiger?" Cameron says, and she runs off to the tv and sits down in front of it with her little teddy.

Cameron grabs my hand and leads me over to the couch, before sitting down and pulling me down beside him. He wraps an arm around me while I lean my head on his shoulder, both of us staring at Riley as she talks to her tiger friend.

"When I got home last night she was sitting on my doorstep. Literally. She was asleep in her car seat. My mam thought that it would be fine to leave her there" Cameron begins, and I scowl. "I don't even want to think about what could have happened" He mumbles.

"She left a note saying she's gone on holiday for a few months. I rang her and basically she and her family are gone on some big holiday and I'm going to be minding her until maybe the end of summer" Cameron tells me, and I sit up and turn to him.

"The end of summer?" I repeat, and he nods. "What about school?" I ask him, silently begging that he doesn't tell me he's dropping out.

"I'm not dropping out" He chuckles, as if reading my mind, and I let out a breath of relief. "I'll hire a nanny or something. Or put her in day care. I'll figure something out" He tells me, and I nod.

"Four hours. She was left four hours asleep on my doorstep. Can you imagine what could have happened?" Cameron mumbles and I throw a leg over his lap to straddle him, before hugging him.

"I know. But she's fine. And she's safe. That's all that matters" I tell him, and he nods while resting his chin on my shoulder. 

We sit like that for the next few minutes, me playing with his hair while he relaxes before we continue talking again.

I can tell he's stressed. I think anyone in his position would be. And the tiredness in his eyes didn't go unnoticed.

He's the one to break the silence. "I'm going to be a lot busier with minding her. But I'll find time for you. I won't let this affect our relationship" Cameron mumbles, and I pull back and look him in the eyes.

"Don't worry about that, okay? We're going to be fine" I assure him, and he nods.

"I'm going to help," I tell him, and he shakes his head. "No, you shouldn't have to-"

I cut him off by placing my lips on his. His hand comes up to cup my face, while our lips move together in perfect sync.

I pull away a few seconds later, and he stares at me while I grin. "I'm helping," I tell him, and he just nods, causing me to laugh while he reconnects our lips.

His teeth graze over my lip, before he suddenly bites it gently, inflicting a gasp from me. He uses this to his advantage as he deepens the kiss.

He pulls away after a while, obviously sensing I need air. Cameron smiles at me, and I can tell my face is red but I choose to ignore it.

"You look beautiful" He randomly says, and my face gets even hotter so I hug him again because he can't see my face like this. He laughs, obviously knowing what I'm doing. He turns his head to the side, and I feel him place a gentle kiss to my neck.

"My pretty girl" Cameron whispers in my ear, sending shivers down my spine and butterflies erupting in my stomach. 

"Water. I'm getting some water" I announce as I pull away and quickly get off his lap and stand up. He looks at me amused, but I ignore it and walk to the kitchen.

I grab a water bottle from the fridge, and when I turn around I see Riley behind me staring at me.

"You scared me" I chuckle, while she stares up at me curiously.

Her face morphs into a smile, and she giggles before running off.

I smile at how adorable she is while walking back into the living room and sitting beside Cameron again.