Houseussy

The date was June 13 2020,I was moving into my new house on 1014 Cherry rd.My friend Ryan was helping me move,me and Ryan have been friends since elementary school and to be completely honest I've always kinda had a crush on him,but that's besides the point.While I was picking up boxes I went to grab a heavy one,but when I did I stumbled but luckily Ryan caught me before I fell,when he caught me his hand lightly caressed my thigh giving me a sense of sensation.Aftet we finished moving everything into the house we both slid down the wall catching our breath he let out a slight moan of relief making me twitch,I frantically said "let me go get us some water if that's alright" he said sure,so I rushed to kitchen while grabbing the glasses I felt arms wrap around my waist from behind.I felt his hot breath on my neck,he whispered in my ear "I want to be inside you" making me fully erect I turned around to ask him what he was doing but when I did he pulled me closer,I felt his bulge rubbing against my leg as he kissed me leaving me star struck.At that point It was like something inside wanted this to keep happening I could feel his tongue fighting for dominance I let him have dominance,while still kissing we started navigating to the couch.When we got to the couch he pinned me down I moved my hand down to his bulge and started rubbing my hand back and forward getting him more erect,he then told me to get down on my knees of course I abided by his rules and got down as he unzipped his pants his dick whipped out twitching.I couldn't fight the urges I had, without a second thought I wrapped my lips around his shaft moving my head up and down starting slowly gradually speeding up,mid way through he started to take control grabbing me by my hair pushing my head up and down to the speed that would pleasure him.Befor I knew it I was bent over and he was licking and prepping me for him,he then got on his knees behind me and lined himself up he started to put the tip in then the shaft,then he was all in my hole adjusting to wrap around his dick he started thrusting slowly and gradually sped up hitting my spot making me leak.My whole body was throbbing I didn't want the sensation to end,I let out a moan of sensation letting Ryan know I was close,he grabbed my ass speeding up faster and faster the next thing I knew he had released his load in me,as he did I also let go of my load as I did I turned around he gave me one last kiss.Me and Ryan cleaned up after that I was exhausted I went to lay down and Ryan followed as I drifted to sleep I felt Ryan wrap his arm around and after I knew it I was asleep,when I woke up Ryan was still sleeping next to me.