My legs hurt and that too I'm wearing heels. I'm usually not this weak but this tight schedule and situation made it worse.

I somehow managed to ring the door bell. I'm sure he'll be mad at me for returning home so late. My eyes we're starting to give up so I leaned my body on the door for some support.
I moved back when I felt door handle moving.

" Y/n are- "

Jihoon's pov

When I heard the door bell ring I hurried to open it. Finally she is back.

" Y/n are you-" as soon as I opened the door. she was about to fall down on the ground but I held her.

" Y/n are you okay? " She blacked out. I started panicking.

I quickly carried her to her room and laid her on the bed.  I searched for her phone and luckily it doesn't have any password.

I dialed the number of the doctor and explained the situation to her. She agreed on visiting us now even though it was too late. I sighed in relief and walked inside the bedroom and sat on the edge of the bed. Her face looked tired as if someone stole her charms from her face.

I heard the door bell and rushed to open the door. " Did she wake up? " Was the first thing she asked on entering the house. " No" I shook my head as guilt tripped. It's all my fault. I'm the one to be blamed.

____

" She fainted because of weakness? She wasn't eating anything. Do you know why? " She walked out of the room and crossed her arms across her chest. " she didn't eat anything? " I was stunned at her words. She simply nodded. " Look. I don't know why she did that but let me tell you she has already gone through alot and don't you dare harm her any further. I won't sit quiet if you do so. " She intimidatingly warned me. There was harsh and coldness in her voice.

" Why do you think I woul-" " I kept the medicines on her desk. Make sure she consumes it when she wakes up. " My words were ignored by her. She grabbed her bag and left the house without letting me defend myself.

Y/N's Pov

I rubbed my eyes before opening them. My eyes travelled straight to my open window through which the sunlight entered my room lighting the whole room. It's morning? I immediately sat on the bed with panick. But I instantly felt dizzy I looked to my side to be greeted by Jun who looked deadpan at me. I almost screamed because that look was nothing less than a jumpscare. " You scared me " I remarked as I felt my heart beat faster. " Go. Back. To. Bed. " He said which was more of a order with a expressionless face.

What's gotten inside him? Why is he so serious? Wait.... What happened last night? I can't remember?! Y/n for once use your useless brain. I remembered I rang my door bell last night but what happened after that? My head hurts. Of course like my brain has been rotting in there for ages and if I put so much focus on it suddenly it'd obviously hurt.

" What happened last night? " I asked him even though he looked scary. " You fainted last night. Because GOD KNOWS WHY?! You didn't eat anything last day!!" He yelled. Trust me I ain't serious at all cause the one yelling, I can kick him out of my house anytime. Cause I got the power.

" I had no time to eat. My schedule was totally packed. " I rolled my eyes and removed the blanket which covered me. " You better don't leave your bed. " He challenged me. ME? " What if I do so? " I was blunt even though I could faint anytime because I had no energy. " You see those medicines there" He pointed towards the medicines which were his, for his memory with his thumb" I won't eat those. And if that's not enough for you to go back to bed then mind you I have the keys of the last room upstairs. " He continued. I was stunned at his sudden confidence but I was equally afraid of him getting inside that room. I laid back on bed obediently cause I have no power now. " So? Who's the dominant one here? " He smirked at me devilishly and walked out of the room. He had this prepared. He prepared himself for this before hand

Just when he went out I got out of my bed. The moment I stood on my feets my head started spining. Ignoring my headache I started searching for the key because I don't think he has it with him he surely would have hid it somewhere. Find it y/n. It would be somewhere here. " Are you finding the key?" I jumped when I felt him whisper near my ears. The moment I turned to look at him he pulled himself back from my ears. " Then stop it cause you won't find it. Here have this. " His fingers wrapped around my wrist and made me sit on the bed handing me the plate. " Is this even edible? " I judged the dish placed in my hand. " When I tasted it, it was fine "he said plainly. I was still busy examining the dish while he was calmly waiting for me to taste it and give a review. " I think I should feed you " He came close to me and took the plate from me. " No thank you I have been gifted with something called hands which we can use for different things like eating your own food? " He rolled his eyes and sat a bit further away from me.

Honestly I would have loved if it was Jihoon who would be feeding me but this is actually Jun. So no. I took the spoonful of the dish prepared by Mr. Jun and to my surprise it was actually good. I know Jihoon could cook but I wasn't expecting it from Jun too.

I was almost close to finish my food prepared by Mr. Jun until my phone rang. I reached my hand to grab it until he gestured me to relax and handed me the phone. It was Mr. Kim.

" Good morning sir" I greeted.

" You too Y/n. I would be highly thankful if you could join Mr. Park's party today. Please don't say no. " I glanced at Jun who's arms were crossed around his arms, judging our conversation. " Sure sir I'll be there. Can you text me the address of the venue and the timing? " I ignored the guy sitting in front of me. " Sure " " You are not going anywhere. " He snatched my phone from my weak hands as soon as I hung up.

" Why though? " I asked for a reason to his disagreement. " You're weak Y/n, in such a condition I can't let you go anywhere. If it's work cancel it. " He was utterly worried which caught me off guard. " It's not work related." " Much better then" He felt relieved. " Jun I was invited by Mr. Kim to that party. I can't turn him down, in past he had helped me alot. " I explained it to him. " That still won't let me leave you alone. " He shook his head and got up. It's getting annoying now. " I'm going I don't care. " I said frustratedly. " You're not." " You have no right to say that to me. It doesn't matter to me what you say. " I scoffed. " Fine! Do whatever the hell you want!! I won't interfere. Just keep in mind not to faint on the door step next time. " He stomped out of the room. Why is he like that?